![]() |
WO #10:
I think this one will go OTE. That eliminates the 1,3,7,10. The 4 and 5 are headed the wrong direction. The 6 is OTE but is getting later and later. He's out. The 2 is an early horse that's gone bad. This leaves me with the 9. I'm not sure how the PID fractions match up to WO. But, he has run OTE and run against fast early fractions. The 9 is my choice to win the race at a big price. Tim |
woodbine
I will also go ote and take #6 to win. Looks best with multiple power moves against a 22.2 or faster pace.
|
Woodbine 10
Cigar, excellent race choice! OTE from 22 and/45 and. Contenders 2,3,4,6 In matchup tandems 6 has beaten 4 four times. 4 out. 2,6 should be positioned best but with possibly a lot of traffic to deal with. 2,6 Pook |
Quote:
Pook |
A lot of us had the winner but I have to send out congratulations to PeteC because he got his first win and it looks like he was the only one to single it.:)
Pook |
Yes
Hi Pook
Yes 6 and 9 sorry I was under the gun to get it in |
Quote:
|
Looks like that 10 year old still has some gas in the tank!
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.