Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Preakness (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1168)

dugoutgold 05-19-2006 10:10 PM

Good observation! I must confess after testing something like 10 versions of SPEC for Guy the incremental screen was the one screen I never liked. It never seemed to jive with the Per screens etc at all, Gu and and myself had many a freindly argument over this, I never could get him to fix it. In the match up screen(#5) he dominates. However Ill just pass this race and watch:)

admin 05-20-2006 12:10 AM

Preakness
 
As per my video from the beginners section
I will go with the "other" derby returners
The 5 and 7

Here is the Video


http://www.bindfold.com/images/Preakness.wmv

GS
Bill

jms62 05-20-2006 05:50 AM

[QUOTE=admin]As per my video from the beginners section
I will go with the "other" derby returners
The 5 and 7

Bill,

As usual Great Job. I noticed when you were selecting Barbaros line, his derby speed rating was much higher than what I am seeing in SPECPA for Barbaro....

i love this game 05-20-2006 10:39 AM

preakness
 
I think the tables will turn around today.Barbaro will bounce.Where did that race come from. Sweetnorthernsaint will run back to the haw race he ran.He got a pretty bad trip in the derby also.He was making a big move up the rail and had to check pretty bad .Desormeaux is not one of my favorite jockeys but when there is big money involved he gives a pretty good ride.I wish john velasquez was on him i would have more confidence in my bet.Believe me this is a serious horse.

Phase III Lives 05-20-2006 01:16 PM

I am out of practice but like Brother to hold off Sweet in a 2 horse race. I'm thinking BERN might bounce some off the great effort and going longer. I have no problem going against BARBARO but I also went against him 2 weeks ago. I sometimes can be stubborn. Brother was all over the SPEC Pre-race analysis having 4 of the first 5 sorted by TE. Bern has 1 and 6 but both were 8F. He may turn out to be the next Housebuster but I'm betting again him at long distances.

Fast4522 05-20-2006 02:55 PM

Ok Let me wager capp this race, #6 Barbaro did the dance last time so he gets the nodd, # 8 Bernardini I will use in my box and under, # 7 Sweetnorthernsaint had some trouble in last and again using in my box and under, # 1 Like now may be the speed and again I will include in my box and under in the tri. Brother Derek just needs drugs. So 6/871 & 871/6/871

dugoutgold 05-20-2006 06:26 PM

An ugly scene
 
I bet Bernidini to win. Had to at 12/1, but not fun way to a race how sad but thats the ugly reality of this sport.

admin 05-20-2006 06:38 PM

Too bad
 
what can you say

This is a very hard thing that we do then bad things like this happen

Well to all the great work those of you who went with # 8
Good Skill

congratulations
Bernardini
Your the champ for the Preakness:)

Fast4522 05-20-2006 06:47 PM

Although, unlike the Kentucky Derby here I boxed both the tri & exacta with the numbers in my post, and did not lose cash in the race, I really think it would have been better had Barbaro sustained a flesh wound in the gate when he broke through the first time making a scratch possible. The best days are when we cash, and everyone returns unhurt, safe, and sound.

jms62 05-21-2006 12:15 AM

Barbaro.. You are in my prayers tonight big fella...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.