Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Season's Greetings (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16891)

Ted Craven 01-01-2025 01:43 AM

Happy New Year everyone! It's going to be a great new year.


Good fortune, health and happiness to us all :thumb:

Ted

shoeless 01-01-2025 12:39 PM

Ted

I hope so had a rough last couple weeks health wise

Happy New Year

Jeff

stormbringer 01-03-2025 04:54 PM

happy new year
 
From Arkansas home of Oaklawn Park, I wish each and all of ya Health, happiness and winners !! Thanks for all the help to the people that keep this going!!

K.C.

AwesomeAgain 01-04-2025 06:17 PM

I wish all A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! :cool:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.