Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2009 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pace and Cap Day - Sunday August 23 (Saratoga) (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5362)

mikesal57 03-14-2009 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 50210)
Just let me know what day is settled on. I will drive up for the day and head back that night so I'm good.

Look forward to saying hi to everyone. Budman I will bring you a REAL pizza man ;)

Hey what about me!!

I likea meataballs on minea

mike

Capcondo 03-14-2009 12:05 PM

I live near Phoenix, Arizona. I'm planning a trip to upstate New York and New England in late summer or fall. I'd certainly like to be part of the group at Saratoga. I would vote for labor day weekend but will go no matter what the group decides.

Tim

Bill V. 03-18-2009 01:41 AM

August 21-23
 
I have my hotel room reserved. I will be staying In Albany
August 21-24

Hope to see many of you At Saratoga !

mikesal57 03-18-2009 07:48 AM

Thxs Bill....which hotel your staying and will Ted have a meeting place there too?

I always booked Lake George for the wife and kids, this time I'll take a room in Albany so that my wife can find new places to shop and we can get better restaurants to eat..

and that I hang out with you guys...:D

mike

mikesal57 03-18-2009 11:01 AM

Tips for your trip
 
Hi Guys...

just a little notes for your trip here..

1) BOOK NOW!!!.....as closer you get to Aug, rooms will be fewer

2) with associated Marriott Hotels you have untill 6PM , of your arrival date, to cancel...so what does that mean...between a few days or weeks before you can go to hotels.com, cheaptickets.com or even priceline.com to get a cheaper room...but priceline doesnt give the name of the hotel

3) go here http://www.restaurant.com/index.asp?...fqquggod8wwkjw

for discounted gift cards for nice restaurants(the menu is viewable) NOTE:check for exclusions..might be fri/sat


enjoy and see u there!!

mike


P.S.- I'm staying at the SpringHill Suites Albany 21-24

Bill V. 03-19-2009 02:43 AM

Hi Mike
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 50550)
Thxs Bill....which hotel your staying and will Ted have a meeting place there too?

I always booked Lake George for the wife and kids, this time I'll take a room in Albany so that my wife can find new places to shop and we can get better restaurants to eat..

and that I hang out with you guys...:D

mike

I will be staying in Albany The Days Inn Albany Airport
I stayed at the DI in Scanectity last year. It was nice.
A little bit out of the way but not bad.

I'm thinking our seminar might work there. I make some calls

pktruckdriver 05-11-2009 09:22 PM

Curious Bill

Days Inn has 2 hotel in Albany, and neither actually states it is the Airport Days Inn.

Can you elaborate more on which one it may be, as I too would like to stay there,especially if you plan to have a seminar, where do I sign up?

Thank you

Patrick


I think I found it, it has truck parking, WOW.

http://www.daysinn.com/DaysInn/contr...false&tab=tab2

gandalf380 05-11-2009 10:20 PM

FYI
Wolf Road in Albany is loaded with stores (including a large mall) and restaurants.

Charlie B

Vinnie 05-12-2009 08:27 AM

Can't wait to just get in the area to meet and see a lot of folks! :)

It is going to be Very Cool..

Have a Great Day everybody.

Vinnie :D

saratogdon 05-30-2009 11:52 AM

alabama weekend
 
i will be there, section J, with taserbobo and we are sure to visit the tent. please keep us informed. don aka saratogdon


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.