Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   3/22 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5414)

mikesal57 03-22-2009 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 50990)
Hello Everyone

Birthday boy Dad and I are at the Toms River OTB
Looking at Phily and dad is looking at AQU

Nice work Mike with the near 10 buck place price :cool:

I think the 7 is tough here in race 3 at PHA


Hi Guys...

will the 7 be in the mix up front?...i hope so ;)

mikesal57 03-22-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 50990)
Hello Everyone



I think the 7 is tough here in race 3 at PHA

nice Bill..:)

mikesal57 03-22-2009 12:29 PM

last race today..

tampa 4th...w/p #10

Bill V. 03-22-2009 12:31 PM

Gs
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 50991)
Hi Guys...

will the 7 be in the mix up front?...i hope so ;)

Mike he ran like a champ.....

GS
at Tampa

mikesal57 03-22-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 50996)
last race today..

tampa 4th...w/p #10

I JUST LOVE THESE "LAST RACE TODAY" ...YESSS...lol


#10...$20.60...$9.40

whew...inquiry scare :p

alydar_ David 03-22-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 50999)
I JUST LOVE THESE "LAST RACE TODAY" ...YESSS...lol


#10...$20.60...$9.40

whew...inquiry scare :p

Way to go, Mike!

mikesal57 03-22-2009 01:05 PM

thxs AD..

good luck rest of the day guys
work calls...:mad:

mike

alydar_ David 03-22-2009 01:18 PM

Jammed with a lot of tracks (and I didn't do my homework), but here are my Fair Odds for some races today. Note, this may look scientific but in fact it's highly subjective. For example, it's possible that a horse other than the two I list for TAM will win the race. Hehe.

TAM 6th:
#6 2.9 MLO 3-1
#8 5.9 MLO 10-1

TP 7th:
#5 1.4 MLO 1-1
#2 2.9 MLO 4-1

HAW 7th:
#1 2.2 MLO 7/2
#5 3.7 MLO 5/2
#4 5.7 MLO 5-1

OP 9th:
#1 2.0 MLO 4-1
#5 2.6 MLO 5/2
#4 3.7 MLO 3-1
#2 4.8 MLO 2-1

clore1030 03-22-2009 01:48 PM

AQU
Fifth race

Terrible field really, but I'll take a chance on the 8 horse at 9/1.

Bill V. 03-22-2009 02:31 PM

12
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alydar_David (Post 51000)
Way to go, Mike!

Mike I lost my connection at the OTB
home now for Dads party

Nice work on the 10 at Tampa
It was cool cause I had the 12 WP ans I don't mnd running second
nice.

Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.