Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   BEL 05-09-09 (All Races) 2 Methods Approach (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5637)

mikesal57 05-10-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clore1030 (Post 54194)
Thanks Mike.

I had another in the fourth at Belmont today. It was a mile-and-a-sixteenth race, but the winner was on top in BL by three points and was first in EPR, but only by a point.

At 6/1, I figured it was worth it. I've yet to make another bet today. I may play the 8 in the tenth race at BEL - it has a two point EPR advantage and speed is holding up nicely today.

The ML odds are 15/1. But I don't do well with horses less than 20K, so I'm not sure yet if I'll go for it.

Hey Charlie...it looks to me that the 8 needs open lengths to win , and the 5 & 7 has speed too....but that 2 made up 11 lts to win going away ...big move..and hes 9-1

what does rdss say?

mike

mikesal57 05-10-2009 05:40 PM

you know what...i'm taking the #6....
hes been chasing fast paces in higher class races

dropping to lowest class in 7 races since his maiden win..

trainer is ready to win or ...to the glue factory with ya...

mike

clore1030 05-10-2009 05:44 PM

RDSS calls it 7-5-8-9-1 in that order by BL scores. The rest were tossed out by Total Energy scores.

I'm going to stick to my game and pass it. I'll stay with 20K claimers and up, it's where I'm doing best.

clore1030 05-10-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 54202)
you know what...i'm taking the #6....
hes been chasing fast paces in higher class races

dropping to lowest class in 7 races since his maiden win..

trainer is ready to win or ...to the glue factory with ya...

mike

Hey - you got it - congrats!
I'm glad that I stayed out of it.

mikesal57 05-10-2009 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clore1030 (Post 54204)
Hey - you got it - congrats!
I'm glad that I stayed out of it.

thxs Charles

6 winner $9.50

Whats that I hear calling me back home....

mike


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.