Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Santa Anita Jan 15 Race 4 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624)

Chip Napolitano 01-15-2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cprescigno
Bill,
What was it I said about that 8 horse again? I have to defer to experience. Maybe I'll smarten up next time.
I hope we all didn't sit there and watch that $55 winner go by. I have no excuse, he was tier 5 and if you wagercapped it he might have been in there. Nice winner, nice exacta, real nice trifecta. Certainly bettable. Anyone get that one?

Charlie


Charlie
This race was a nightmare. I have made more mistakes than a virgin on her wedding night lately.

Bottom line is NO I tore em up
CN

Binder 01-15-2006 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chip Napolitano
Hey Mr Binder

whats the last 5 letters on that 3rd place finisher? S H A N E ???

Is that what it says? :eek:

Shane from the Vegas tribute to Doc

Chip Napolitano 01-15-2006 07:08 PM

"Shane"
 
He's known his father since he was very young?? Ha??????

what am I missing here or was he being funny ( trying to anyway)

did u ever meet or speak with the son Binder??

CN

Binder 01-15-2006 07:19 PM

Shane
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chip Napolitano
He's known his father since he was very young?? Ha??????

what am I missing here or was he being funny ( trying to anyway)

did u ever meet or speak with the son Binder??

CN

Hi Chip

No only spoke to him on the phone
When I went to Docs office Shane was not there
His office was right next to Docs When I asked about Shane Doc said he was busy working on a project


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.