Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Synergism (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   SAR 08-22-12 Selected Races Using The RDSS Synergism Conversion Module (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8613)

Bill V. 08-22-2012 01:59 PM

Bill
Thanks for the new screen shots

clore1030 08-22-2012 02:03 PM

I always use five also. It keeps my model consistent, so even if there are only two or three apparent legit contenders, I get the longshots from "hot" rankings in the factors that make up the total line score.

Right now, I have Hidden and BL as the hot ones for 6F at Saratoga, each winning at a 50% clip in the kind of races that I analyze.

clore1030 08-22-2012 04:46 PM

I'm going with the 1 in the eighth at the Spa. My model just screams out that he's the one and the odds are quite nice presently at 11/1.

Bill V. 08-22-2012 05:33 PM

The 5
 
2 Attachment(s)
Race 8 goes to the 5 horse

I sorted the race by FW I thought the distance of 9.0 furlongs would be a
factor so I was not sure about going sp

The 5 is #2 DR

Attachment 29773

Attachment 29774

partsnut 08-22-2012 06:25 PM

SAR 08-22-12 (Todays Wagers) With RDSS and Synergism
 
1 Attachment(s)
SAR 08-22-12 (Todays Wagers) With RDSS and Synergism

Yes, I will show you the money and I'm not fooling anyone.:D
Onwards and forward to WOX and PEN.

Bill V. 08-22-2012 06:59 PM

Nice
 
great job Bill

nice hit in race 10

Bill V.

lone speed 08-22-2012 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 83423)

Every readout and all pattern's I have grown to use and trust are based on 5
contenders. Anybody who tells me that there are not 5 win contenders
in each race is correct but seeing how the 4th and 5th ranked horse compare to the top 3 is vital to my sucess I am not about to change that
When I see it in print or hear it from Howard Sartins mouth through audio
I will start narrowing down my contenders, till then its almost always 5

As for the set up time I prefer to use the fulcrum or fastest pace of the last race at a similar
distance and from todays track and surface, This too is pure basic Sartin Methodology and as Shoe says If your winning with it keep doing it !

I have decided to just use the adjusted numbers from RDSS so I really don't need track records or 3 year best times I use the set up time/ fastest pace of last race to help me in pace line and contenders selections so I don't need to
type those in either

Thanks
Bill


Great system to analyze a race, Bill......

I do not use Synergism...I have only used Entropy, Thoromation with Exdc and Kgen, and Synthesis.....I agree 100% with your steps to evaluate any given race.....with old Sartin programs....I have to admit that I do tinker with the pacelines for age adjustments and matchup adjustments according to Jim Bradshaw's principles from his manual....All concepts are in his manuals...I use my own guidelines which are from years of working races.....some races that I have reworked are from twenty years ago...same principles still apply today....

I like to use all possible contenders and worked the race down to four or five true contenders including the default horse.... The one who runs his own race after the early contenders fight for the early fractions.....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.