Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mnr 8/18 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9336)

rmath 08-18-2013 09:28 PM

Went with the exacta 1-6 with 3-4and a 2.00 win on the #3

dirty moose 08-18-2013 09:28 PM

r7
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 35380

Tough decision.

dirty moose 08-18-2013 09:30 PM

$5wp - 3
$10w - 6

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 09:39 PM

very nice Rich and Matt!!!!

congrats on good calls! and its nice to watch the account go up yes?!!!

rmath 08-18-2013 09:43 PM

Race 8 is a pass for me .
I try to avoid fields with less than 8 entries.

Good call Moose. a little profit is better than a loss.

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 09:43 PM

r8 - I looking for the 3-4-2

If I can get 5-1 or better on the 3....

Lt1 08-18-2013 09:46 PM

r8 3-4-2-1

Lt1 08-18-2013 09:48 PM

Nice call by Rich and Matt in the 7th.

dirty moose 08-18-2013 09:48 PM

Yea indeed! Thank you fellas. Good work by you guys too. I think were gonna get a little bit of price in the 8th.

dirty moose 08-18-2013 09:53 PM

$10w - 3
$10w - 2

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 09:54 PM

While we have a minute....

I'm sitting here thinking, always thinking....

Man, I don't know anything. I have so much more to learn. And here I am wagering...

But, then again, if I wait until I "know it all" then I may never make a wager. :)

Win or lose, knowledge and experience are being gained so I can't be going too far wrong.

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 09:55 PM

I love the 3 but am going to pass

dirty moose 08-18-2013 09:56 PM

$2 Double <center># 1,2,3
WT # 1,4,6,9</center>

rmath 08-18-2013 09:57 PM

PASS.
Good Luck Moose. I am rooting for you

rmath 08-18-2013 10:01 PM

9.20 Way to go Moose

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 10:04 PM

Come on Matt.... Yeah we were hearing your stories about how you are getting beat up - coulda fooled me!!!!! LOL two in a row - nice wager!!!

Good for you too Tim :) I am assuming you have at least the exacta :)

dirty moose 08-18-2013 10:09 PM

Lol It really was a rough day!
But thank you. Normally I'd be upset after a day like this but I really feel I made most of the right decisions today.

As for learning, I've just scratched the surface. BUT I really think capping races is the best way to learn. Right into the fire.

Lt1 08-18-2013 10:12 PM

Thanks Jim and you are correct plus wp. Have dds going with 1-2-6-9-10.

Lt1 08-18-2013 10:14 PM

R9 9-2-6-1

rmath 08-18-2013 10:15 PM

Race 9: The 9 horse very tough. Last play of the day.
A 1.00 tri 9 with 1-2-5-10 with 1-2-5-10. cost 12.00

Lt1 08-18-2013 10:18 PM

Good luck Rich.

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 10:18 PM

Sweet! Tim Rake in the bucks!!!

r9 Me and everyone else on the planet is looking for the 9 to win. Unfortunately, my second horse the 2 will pay huge to win but most likely not pay enough in the other pools (since I wager across the board) so I will be passing.

And with that gentlemen, it is an evening for me.

However, I will be back here tomorrow night for those that are game :)

Good luck to you all.

Jim

dirty moose 08-18-2013 10:19 PM

G/l Rmath!!

dirty moose 08-18-2013 10:20 PM

Goodnight Jim. I'll be back too if work allows it!

rmath 08-18-2013 10:24 PM

Thanks Moose.
Looks like I should have played the super also

dirty moose 08-18-2013 10:24 PM

Did the 1 trip or something?

dirty moose 08-18-2013 10:27 PM

Nice hit Rmath! Good way to end the night.

rmath 08-18-2013 10:28 PM

Good Night everyone.
Will look in tomorrow.
Had a good time and made a few bucks.
rmath

rmath 08-18-2013 10:29 PM

Thanks Moose.
You did pretty well tonight also.
See you tomorrow night.
rmath

dirty moose 08-18-2013 10:32 PM

Always a good time guys! Thanks for everything. Goodnight.

Lt1 08-18-2013 10:34 PM

Look like a pretty good night all around. Good night all and hope to see you tomorrow. Congrats Rich and Matt.

dirty moose 08-18-2013 10:45 PM

Thanks Tim. And thank you for all your help.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.