Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Belmont race by race May 7th (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10139)

The Pook 05-07-2015 03:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Large bet #7. Smaller bet #1. E/O

Pook

Latekick 05-07-2015 03:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Race 6 im going with #4, and #10.
The #1 scares me ill b ehonest. I See the race as OTE and i like the #1,#4,#10 but will bet #4, #10
Heres my segments and BLBL

Latekick 05-07-2015 03:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres my BLBL

Latekick 05-07-2015 03:52 PM

Pook i didn't even have a line for the #7 because none were sprints recently
I think its between the 1,4,10

Latekick 05-07-2015 03:57 PM

MY #10 WAS 8/1 AND I GET CAUGHT BY 9/5 #4 who i have but boy that 8/1 would have been nice.....:(

The Pook 05-07-2015 03:59 PM

You got robbed there but its nice to rob yourself.

mowens33 05-07-2015 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry late post

I bet the 4 and 5

Latekick 05-07-2015 04:06 PM

I am devestated right now fellas.
Yeah i had the winner, but a $20 win bet on an 8/1 and get caught at the wire is never fun.
Oh well, moving on. Race 7 is a pass. Race 8 i have a strong opinion

mowens33 05-07-2015 04:21 PM

Race 7
Pass

mowens33 05-07-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Latekick (Post 99998)
I am devestated right now fellas.
Yeah i had the winner, but a $20 win bet on an 8/1 and get caught at the wire is never fun.
Oh well, moving on. Race 7 is a pass. Race 8 i have a strong opinion

LK, go get'em in the 8th!!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.