Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Announcing the new RDSS Update - Works with the NEW TrackMaster Store (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=188)
-   -   Questions/Assistance FAQs - using the RDSS Update for the NEW TrackMaster Store (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17384)

DanBoals 11-08-2025 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quick question Ted, do the results no longer show exacta and trifecta money? I played DED yesterday and today and neither shows exacta or trifecta.

I just paid for RDSS for the year... check out the BL/BL at DED-2 today

Had $5 on it :)

Ted Craven 11-08-2025 07:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanBoals (Post 158141)
Quick question Ted, do the results no longer show exacta and trifecta money? I played DED yesterday and today and neither shows exacta or trifecta.

I just paid for RDSS for the year... check out the BL/BL at DED-2 today

Had $5 on it :)


Pretty nice handicapping (by you, and RDSS) - even out of the box!

Attachment 55112

Unfortunately, this is the same Bug that was mentioned in the original RDSS Update announcement regarding inaccurate/incomplete Results DURING THE RACES and still applies - it has not magically fixed itself :( As mentioned I plan to address this in the NEXT bug-fix update, soon.

Meanwhile, I still recommend waiting until after the final race results are known to then display them in RDSS. For extra measure (this version) I'd recommend restarting RDSS, then simply Assemble ALL for the card in question. Results and Prices should update themselves - all Results/Prices data being exported to Excel Models should be correct.

Please refer to the Original RDSS update announcement, the Bugs Notification - (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17383)

Bugs still present!
1. When using the PP & Results Bundle data plan – Results for races appearing on the Entries Screen often do not appear correctly during the current day’s races. This is a bug since some time. It has been difficult to fix but I did not want to delay further in getting this update out. Previous day’s Results, or Results first downloaded after all races are complete appear correctly. All data exported to Models appears correct. Workaround – do not display Race Results on the Entries Screen until the card is complete. I will have this fixed in the next update! If you don’t use results – i.e. PPs Only – this Bug does not affect you.

Ted Craven 11-10-2025 02:34 PM

Note: some further replies to Dan's success were moved to a separate thread: http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17414

To keep this thread as focused as possible for folks seeking answers to questions about the RDSS update.

Cheers,

Ted

ignacio todoberto bernal 11-10-2025 07:29 PM

Dear Ted same problems here....send emails,phone calls nobody amswers

Ted Craven 11-10-2025 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ignacio todoberto bernal (Post 158184)
Dear Ted same problems here....send emails,phone calls nobody amswers

Err ... which same problems :confused: As far as I am aware, all the problems described above got resolved or FAQs updated to provide working advice.

Also - I think I might have suggested - after first trying the advice given for a particular problem - then contact ME first, not TrackMaster/Equibase.

Ignacio - please elaborate what your problem is. I will get to the bottom of it ASAP!

Ted

ignacio todoberto bernal 11-12-2025 07:29 PM

Dear Ted: I believe my six months has expired try to contact track master for a renewal and has no answers..............

...lost my password and can't remember it ,call truckmasters several times without an answer. need some help here............thanks Ted

i

Ted Craven 11-12-2025 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ignacio todoberto bernal (Post 158197)
Dear Ted: I believe my six months has expired try to contact track master for a renewal and has no answers..............

...lost my password and can't remember it ,call truckmasters several times without an answer. need some help here............thanks Ted

i

Ignacio - your 12 months RDSS Software License has not expired - you renewed it earlier this month - through Dec 31, 2026! As usual, refresh this in the RDSS Registration Screen. As always, TrackMaster has nothing to do with the RDSS Software License (that's me). They only deal with Data subscriptions.

Make sure you have updated to the current version of RDSS!

When you open your RDSS (any version) - the Registration Screen tells you what your TrackMaster UserID and Password is. Use these to update your account in the new TrackMaster Store (don't forget to update your credit card).

Please also watch the helpful Tutorial Video I made for you :) - http://artofpace.com/video/RDSS.New....e.Tutorial.mp4

Read the collection of Frequently Asked Questions about switch-over issues to the new TrackMaster Store (earlier in this thread): http://paceandcap.com/forums/showpos...46&postcount=2

If you still have questions, please me an email at support@sartinmethodology.com - with as much description of the problem as you can.

Ted

The Pook 11-13-2025 09:45 PM

I downloaded WO last Sunday and after the first race WO cancelled due to heavy snow. I was expecting the 2 cards remaining in my 5 card pack to be increased to 3 remaining because the card cancelled before 3 races were run and should be refunded.

To my surprise my 5 card pack remained at 2, but I was given a whole new other 5 card pack. I guess because thats the minimum amount that Trackmaster deals with now?

Not sure but that was nice of them.

Pook

Ted Craven 11-14-2025 02:11 AM

That's cool! I didn't know that! Maybe administratively easier than a single card refund?

Did you ask for that, or - it just happened?

Ted

The Pook 11-14-2025 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 158201)
That's cool! I didn't know that! Maybe administratively easier than a single card refund?

Did you ask for that, or - it just happened?

Ted

Just happened.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.