Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2009 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Who's Coming? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5980)

jsfisher 08-05-2009 11:40 PM

By the way, there is a RULE at Saratoga. I hope none of you will show wanton disregard for the rules: If you have never been to the Saratoga Race Track before, you must visit the Big Red Spring (near the paddock) and down at least 4 ounces of the finest spring water anywhere.

Sorry, but rules are rules.

Zaf 08-05-2009 11:42 PM

Last year I paid about $80 a night on Wolf road , Alabama week, think it was a Days Inn.

jsfisher 08-06-2009 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaf (Post 58485)
Last year I paid about $80 a night on Wolf road , Alabama week, think it was a Days Inn.

...and Wolf Road certainly has the advantage for dining and shopping. Accommodations range from the Marriott (and the Desmond Americana, which is just off Wolf Road) all the way to Red Roof.

Zaf 08-06-2009 12:40 AM

Yes the Desmond & the Marriott are the best. Can be pricey in prime season.

chris 08-06-2009 01:15 AM

It only hurt for a while
 
You're right the prices were a little high but not outrageous. This will probably be my only trip to Saratoga so I'll be paying a little extra for the memory, we often pay a little more for the good ones.

Thanks for your help,
Chris

nomorebocci 08-06-2009 09:07 AM

we'll be there
 
hi everyone, Brooks and I will definitely be at Saratoga with our son Bill. We will be at the track on Sunday, Bill will be there a couple of days before us. So glad that our annual family reunion date didn't conflict this year. We are really looking forward to meeting everyone. See you soon! Nomorebocci (Esther Varone) and Brooks (Joe Varone).

Capcondo 08-18-2009 01:21 AM

Saratoga
 
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the festivities this weekend. I'm in the middle of retiring from my day job and the timing is not quite right. Hope to be there next year.

I'll be at the track in Seattle and try to cash one from Saratoga.

tom 08-18-2009 08:38 AM

I can't make it on Sunday, but I will be there Thursday and Friday this week, in the Festival Tent with the PA group if anyone comes early - stop by!

Brooks 08-21-2009 09:01 PM

Saratoga
 
Sharpend my pencils with laptop in tow and gone to Saratoga.
Brooks

tom 08-22-2009 04:54 PM

Friday, in spite of heavy rains and lightening, it was a nice day to meet Ted and his Mom and Bill, and see Zaf again. Hopefully, the weather will break for a nice weekend.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.