Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Happy Birthday Ted!! (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7031)

trotman 08-01-2010 09:03 AM

Happy Birthday my good friend. Tip a cold one and enjoy.

mikesal57 08-04-2010 08:57 AM

Ted..
sorry I'm late but wishing you the best and hope you had a great Birthday

mike

TheProgrammer 08-04-2010 11:18 AM

Happy belated Birthday Ted. I don't get on here as much as I should but at least it isn't too late. :)

RK

John Farraro 08-04-2010 08:59 PM

Happy Birthday Ted
 
I dont Post very much, But birthdays are important,,,, So Happy Bithday and Thanks for all your efforts in trying to make winners out losers.....If we dont
suceed in Horse Racing it certainly wont be your fault,,,,

Regards John Farraro


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.