Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   MNR 08/17/13 Card (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9333)

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 08:52 PM

Thanks for that Tim. I will spend some time there.

And that is an answer to my questions on the race. Instead of being an early presser behind the leaders - that's right - just jump right out there and take the early lead, burn yourself out and let the 1 press to the finish and the 10 horse pass everyone to finish second - and I don't have any money on the race. I will learn...I will learn....:)

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 08:57 PM

R6 The 5 and 2...That's it. Possibly the .... no body else.

Feeling real weird about this race.

MNR on the slop at 113.5 and PlD on the poly at 113.8 and everyone else at 115 or slower?

Lt1 08-17-2013 09:05 PM

r6 5-2-7-1

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 09:09 PM

Big payday if the 5 doesn't come across

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 09:26 PM

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda, bet the 2 horse to place and show.

Well, on to the next one.

R7 I am only really liking the 7 horse to close.

I would like the 8 but don't like the TT with another race where I have a bound of early horses fighting and possibly creating traffic problems as they slow down. I am not seeing what will happen with the earlys (my matchup skills are weak here) and feel that the 8 horse will slow down in the TT behind them and though it can close, will not be able to close fast enough.

Whereas, the 7 has a "clean" line as a sustained horse which show be able to run and pass if it doesn't have traffic problems.

Will probably pass. (Am I learning anything from the last race and the 2 horse and applying it to this race and the 8 horse? NO!!! As my wife says...Are you stupid?!!! LOL)

Lt1 08-17-2013 09:29 PM

r7 1-3-7-2

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 09:47 PM

Well, I am happy I did not wager on that race. :) Now I can say "But, honey, am I stupid or really stupid?! LOL"

Anyway,...

r8 I am liking 5-7-2, but, think there will be no prices.

Lt1 08-17-2013 09:51 PM

r8 5-7-2-4

Because I Can Jim 08-17-2013 10:19 PM

And so it goes Tim.

r9 2-5-8

Best of luck to you. Until next time... tomorrow perhaps.

Lt1 08-17-2013 10:23 PM

Same to you Jim. I'll try to get back tomorrow night. It's been fun.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.