![]() |
Race 5
2 Attachment(s)
7.0 furlongs
Attachment 35345 I hardly ever do 7 furlong races because just like this race there are too many issues with sprinters and cut backs at least we know the second call time will be around 46.80 !:o Pass Attachment 35346 |
r5 4-5-3-6
|
tote
1 Attachment(s)
|
$10w - 1a,4
$2exbx - 1/3/4 |
speed
2 Attachment(s)
|
That was painful to watch.
|
Race 6
1 Attachment(s)
Race 6 is a MC 25 for 3 and older
This is the higher class of the maiden claiming races at Parx The Maiden races at Parx MS 45 MC 25 MC 15 and MC 10 The is 1 FTS if I have any other issues when picking lines the race will be a pass. Attachment 35351 |
line
1 Attachment(s)
I only have lines for two horse
I don't see the 5, who is 1.6/1 on the ML staying at 7/1 Attachment 35352 |
tote at 6 minutes
1 Attachment(s)
|
r6 5-9-2-8 . Usually pass these but if odds hold what the heck.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.