Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2015 Matchup Challenge (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Matchup Challenge Mar 21/22 by PeteC (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10090)

PeteC 03-22-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeteC (Post 99525)
Hi Tim, I am right with you. I like the 4 here. Looks like a wicked fighter than can win this one. My choice is the 4.....Omar

by "wicked fighter" I mean the 3-call fight against the fplr.....

mowens33 03-22-2015 04:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My picks 3 and 8

PeteC 03-22-2015 08:26 PM

An encore for Mike Owens!
 
1 Attachment(s)
The man does it AGAIN...Mike you are doing an amazing job and you are dialed in as one can be...Well done...

The Pook 03-22-2015 08:38 PM

Was out of touch all day and just tuned in......what an amazing weekend for Mike Mowens! 2 great priced hits! Pete is right you are certainly dialed in. New contributor raceman5 also hit Sundays race so great way to start off. Congratulations to both of you. This will shake up the standings a bit. I will work those out and post tomorrow.

Pook

mowens33 03-23-2015 07:58 AM

Pook, Pete, thanks!!

I had that tri yesterday, I thought it would have paid a little more than it did with 11/1 and 8/1 sandwich between 3/2 favorite, but I can't complain made a little money.

I'v been doing fairly well combining all our picks in the tri! Thanks gentlemen!!

Mike

Capcondo 03-23-2015 09:17 AM

Congratulations Mike on a great weekend. Those were two very nice prices. Thanks also to PeteC for putting up two interesting races that paid 12+ and 23+!

The Pook 03-23-2015 09:42 AM

Hey Pete, Tim is right about these races that you post. You seem to have a knack for finding ones that are interesting and pay decent prices. You have been posting these for like half a year now and most of them fall into the above category. So thanks man.

Pook


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.