![]() |
Good work Patrick. Keep hammering away!
:) |
Thank you
Bill I try, really I do, but could still use some help, I am on a roll now , but we all know that doesn't last, don't we? Thanks patrick |
The Eddie Read was won by the 8 and paid $30.20 and 13.00 . The tri paid975.40 for $2
|
4 Attachment(s)
Race #8 Del Mar 8.5 Turf
This is tough race too, looks like the 7 and 9, but then the 2 and 5 are dangerous too, and MISTER EARLY SPEED the #4 horses, with a few nice SR to go with him, not sure what to do here, really, a little help would be nice, as I lean towards the in order 7 , 2, 9 Patrick http://www.singingfool.com/Title.aspx?publishedid=91870 |
Looks like you're doing well without much help. It seems you always have the winner within your picks. But if you want a little help, here it is. I picked the 5 in the contest, but I'm really stinking it up. Can't buy a winner. So leave out the 5.
Keep pluggin' away. I think you are doing great. Chris |
Quote:
|
wagers 2 and 9 at 40.00
7 at 20.00 Patrick |
A 20.00 wager winner at 8.60 for 86.00, a loss today, the odds dropped drastically after the wager was made, thus a loss occurred, when the wager was made odds were 8-1 , oh well
Patrick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc |
Am I wasting time posting this here, not getting much breakdown on it, as I was looking to get some feed back on my lines and explanations of my interpretations of the program, rather right or wrong, I would welcome some feedback, I could have lost all races, but have not.
The last race I won but lost money, could I have done anything better, as it was 8-1 when I bet, and ended up the Fav I believe My standings after 1st week 145 out of 5035 total 1306.50 for the week Still a very long way togo, so I am going to be humble here if that is possible. I been using the SR and TE as major factors, and then looking for the possible pace scenario's of todays runner's, thru Tandems an then guessing and need help here please, also using segements too, it helps show the pace scenario that the computer predicts, am I right?? well gotta go, hope to hear from some of you Thanks Patrick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyYZUhSeRYc |
Quote:
Looks to me that you are getting a real handle on what you are doing. It is all about the horse/contenders and whatever you are doing keep it up! Only possible advice I could give you would be on the WAGERING end of the equation: Be decisive and act IMMEDIATELY on your very first impressions of: 1) Pass or Play 2) Who to bet There is a quote I heard that fits here (for the life of me I cant remember the author) "When you sit, sit. When you stand, stand. Don't wobble" Be decisive Patrick and act right away on your first impressions. Great results after week 1 :) |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.