Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Previous 'Handicapping Discussion' Forum (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Del Mar Free Online Contest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5929)

Bill V. 08-01-2009 08:05 PM

38
 
Pat I only want to see you winning
and having a smile on your face
and confidence in your skill

The turtle and the hair Its a big factor in Doc and Jims ideas with deceleration. Nice analagy
My bets are the 3 and the 8

Bill

pktruckdriver 08-01-2009 08:19 PM

No Bill , I know you mean well, really I do, and believe me when I say I am in the listening mood, open to do as others suggest, and yes I kinda see myself as that Turtle, but a really big one, like a sea turtle, maybe.

Again good luck, and , please feel free anytime to chime in, I do listen and take any advice seriously,


Still think the speed and closing ability of the 3 and 9, should be able to catch the 4 and 5, but the other scenario the one I think will happen will be the 3 and 4 and 5, fight it out and the 6 or 9 clean up....

Patrick

JimG 08-01-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pktruckdriver (Post 58169)
Okay lets just go for broke with this tourney, because I feel the only way to win will be to bet a value play each day for 100.00

FWIW, given the fact the contest is free and that there are so many participating, I agree that this is the best way to win the contest. Today, I am going with the 7.

Jim

pktruckdriver 08-01-2009 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 58174)
Pat I only want to see you winning
and having a smile on your face
and confidence in your skill

The turtle and the hair Its a big factor in Doc and Jims ideas with deceleration. Nice analagy
My bets are the 3 and the 8

Bill

Well you nailed the exacta , great job, I kinda thought there'd be an inquiry from the 6 on the 8, but that 6 needs to be watched, she is due and will be a price next time out.

Great job

Sorry Jim

Patrick

RichieP 08-02-2009 04:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill V. (Post 58174)
My bets are the 3 and the 8

Bill

Very nice!!!!!
:8::3:

bigjohna 08-02-2009 08:13 AM

hi my name is john i just started to use rdss i just wanted to say i good results sofar win some money with it nothing big of course not betting big but very impress iwantedto thank ted for answering questions ihave much to learn ihave one question does higher class horses hold form longer than cheaper horses thanks bigjohna

Bill V. 08-02-2009 08:44 AM

welcome
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjohna (Post 58186)
hi my name is john i just started to use rdss i just wanted to say i good results sofar win some money with it nothing big of course not betting big but very impress iwantedto thank ted for answering questions ihave much to learn ihave one question does higher class horses hold form longer than cheaper horses thanks bigjohna


Hi BigJohna
First off welcome to Pace and Cap.Good skill as you grow
with more confidence to bet using RDSS and The Sartin Methodology

I find that in races with cheaper priced horses The apv and class horses do well so I would say yes to your question the better horse hold
form longer

GS
Bill

Bill V. 08-02-2009 08:46 AM

thank you very much
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RichieP (Post 58183)
Very nice!!!!!
:8::3:

Thanks Rich

If Doc somehow watched me do that race he would smile
I had the 8 ranked third :)

pktruckdriver 08-02-2009 03:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today 100.00 to win on the #1 Song of Navarone


To me it looks like a single, except Kip Devile could crush me thou...

pktruckdriver 08-02-2009 08:48 PM

Lost again, but Don't worry Bill I am still smiling....



Patrick


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.