![]() |
Saratoga Sun July 27
Hi Guys...back again..
Didnt have a good start yesterday , so I just concentrated on the contest Another day is here....I dont like off tracks so I will be tip toeing thru this early.. Race #1...Hmmm....can we beat the fav entry?? since this race is void of early speed...I like the 8 , he showed going to the front on 2 off tracks and won.. at 14-1 odds...its a win/place bet gl mike |
WINNER!!
Backed him up with a win/place on the #7...RDSS had him on top.. Too bad I dint bet an exacta... 8...43.00 17.80 7............13.20 |
excellent
Mike great job!
Sorry I just saw the post I'm looking at Philly and FL and of course the Lou Sosa Exacta contest races GS Bill |
thxs Bill...if u see any longshots over there, pls post
mike |
RACE 3..
lots of horses going to the lead.. looking at the #3 & #2 gl |
WINNER #3....$11.00
love it ...3/5 fav slow out of the gate.... |
RACE #4
Contest pick... 3-5-6 thru out the 1 because of high SF last and this time he'll have company up front gl mike |
Race #5
13 to win |
RACE 7
I think the fav #7....doesnt have that closing punch.. going with Castellano first time on the #1 |
Race 11
Going with the #9 and ex box 3-4-9 gl have a nice day all |
2 Attachment(s)
Ended a decent weekend for a change..
had the 9TH at DEL MAR...winner and exacta..but I never bet tri's... I'm pooped....gonna read up on some things and get back to it on WED... later guysAttachment 12803 |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.