Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Travers (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4422)

Charlie D 08-23-2008 12:41 AM

Travers
 
5 Attachment(s)
#1 -#5

Charlie D 08-23-2008 12:43 AM

5 Attachment(s)
#6 - #10

Charlie D 08-23-2008 12:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
#11 and #12

Charlie D 08-23-2008 12:50 AM

Software screenshots of your Top Ranked , Match Up analysis, Pen and Paper, whatever



Win, Place or Show, Exacta, Trifecta


Get stuck in

Charlie D 08-23-2008 01:50 AM

Race OTE

#8 Harlem Rocker

Psychotic Parakeet 08-23-2008 02:00 AM

Harlem Rocker looks pretty elusive along with Macho Again and even Mambo In Seattle with Pyro rounding it out. I am a bit lost on whether to use Court Vision's last race as part of the analysis given that it was a turf race.

Turbulator 08-23-2008 04:03 AM

I'll take #5, Macho Again.

RichieP 08-23-2008 08:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm on #6 Cool Coal Man.

Best of luck everyone

grahors 08-23-2008 10:18 AM

You an Me...RichieP! You are a wise man. Cool Coal Man

Ted Craven 08-23-2008 10:36 AM

#2 Colonel John and #10 Tres Borrachos (if odds permit)

#8 Harlem Rocker has precisely 1 race on April 26 which qualifies it to run with the best abilities of these, and I disbelieve that it will magically duplicate that.

http://www.sartinmethodology.com/images/sar0823-11.gif

Ted

Charlie D 08-23-2008 11:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Aqu race swung it for me

raceman5 08-23-2008 11:30 AM

Sar Aug 23.
 
Lets get this party started.

race 1. 1-9-4

race 2. 5-4-8

grahors 08-23-2008 11:57 AM

I'm with ya! Rock and roll...hooocheeekoooo!
Race 1.....3,10,1
Race 2.....3,9,5
Race 3.....7,2,1A

clore1030 08-23-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raceman5 (Post 38384)
Lets get this party started.

race 1. 1-9-4

race 2. 5-4-8

You and I agree on the top two contenders, I dutched the 1 and 9.

raceman5 08-23-2008 12:46 PM

Sar
 
race 3. 4-7-1a

race 4. 6-8-7

race 5. 11-5-3

Profiler8 08-23-2008 12:56 PM

I am with the 4 and 1 in the third contest. The 4 is a dangerous bet, the horse finished second very often. The 1 is solid with good works.

clore1030 08-23-2008 01:21 PM

Race 4
 
I like the 6 horse, and the longshot 1 also comes in well ranked. I'll dutch both.

mikesal57 08-23-2008 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clore1030 (Post 38421)
I like the 6 horse, and the longshot 1 also comes in well ranked. I'll dutch both.

Hello Guys...

this dist / class favors speed...like the 6 also..won last year at Spa

Good luck to all on Travers Day

mike

Bill V. 08-23-2008 01:43 PM

Travers
 
I will go with the 8 and 9
Good skill to you all
I hope you all have great days

GS
Bill

mikesal57 08-23-2008 02:09 PM

race 5 ...going with a biggie...#5...race against Good Request which has won 2 races since...should be enoght speed in this race for an OTE

clore1030 08-23-2008 02:40 PM

Race 6
 
Taking both the 2 and the 5.
Desormeaux is back on the 2, won with it previously. Might be wishful thinking, but I like to think it means the horse is well-meant today.

Profiler8 08-23-2008 02:43 PM

I nearly got the number 14 in the 4th race. I bet the 8 only to win. I think the 14 was 100/1 on the exchanges in Britain. WOW !

2-5 are my selections.

2 Longshot: has a good late energy rating
5: good early and late pace

So, we hope the best...

Profiler8 08-23-2008 02:43 PM

clore you had the same thoughts. ;-)

mikesal57 08-23-2008 02:46 PM

Race 6
 
2 Attachment(s)
Ok..here we go again...there are 2 foreign horses in race..

there RR ratings are better than the US horses...

which one to choose...I'll take the trainer that has shipped horses here with success...#4

gl

Profiler8 08-23-2008 02:51 PM

Mike, I missed these. LOL.
Should have made a second look. I handicaped the races some hours before, but I did not make a note, that there foreign horse.

They have cleary a chance. The 4 my selection with the US horses.

clore1030 08-23-2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profiler8 (Post 38440)
clore you had the same thoughts. ;-)

It looked as if Kent WAS going to steal it - each quarter was practically an even 24 seconds.

Not crazy about the seventh race, so I'll just play one horse, oddly enough, the 1 horse.

mikesal57 08-23-2008 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Profiler8 (Post 38442)
Mike, I missed these. LOL.
Should have made a second look. I handicaped the races some hours before, but I did not make a note, that there foreign horse.

They have cleary a chance. The 4 my selection with the US horses.

The 4 had a nice rail trip ...but the 12 came on the outside for 4 or 5th...next time

Bill V. 08-23-2008 03:12 PM

Race 7
 
At Saratoga in race 7

I have win bets on the 3 and 13
and a exacta box
3 13 and 11

Bill

Profiler8 08-23-2008 03:21 PM

Bill, agree with your selections.

Bill V. 08-23-2008 03:25 PM

race 8
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Profiler8 (Post 38451)
Bill, agree with your selections.

hope they run for you
actually I'm having a nice day at Philly

Charlie D 08-23-2008 03:35 PM

Hi guys
hope yer making a few $$$$

Race 8

#7 is the one for moi

Profiler8 08-23-2008 03:35 PM

88/1 won and the 13 in second. My second 20/1 horse, which came second.

Jimbo282 08-23-2008 03:38 PM

Almost Bill !

Profiler8 08-23-2008 03:39 PM

Today is not my day ! :-(

clore1030 08-23-2008 03:44 PM

I wonder - was this the biggest trifecta ever? It's the biggest one that I can remember, and I go back to the infamous Cinzano/Lebon payout. Anyone remember that one?

Profiler8 08-23-2008 03:49 PM

nearly 800,000 for the Superfecta. WOW ! But no way...

mikesal57 08-23-2008 03:50 PM

not too good here either...maybe the #7 can beat the 1/9 fav..

didnt even work out here!!...

"Graveyard of Favorites".....come on...live up to your rep!!...

mike

Profiler8 08-23-2008 03:51 PM

In the next race the 5 is a big favorite. 1 and 7 for me (value).

Profiler8 08-23-2008 03:55 PM

In the 9th race the ex-German horse is second favorite. Funny, this horse has not won a race of 38.000 Euro in Dortmund (Germany) and it has won Group 2 in the USA.

clore1030 08-23-2008 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesal57 (Post 38464)
not too good here either...maybe the #7 can beat the 1/9 fav..

didnt even work out here!!...

"Graveyard of Favorites".....come on...live up to your rep!!...

mike

Whereas the 4 horse has two nice works at the Spa. I took a flyer on that one just to keep my hand in.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.