Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mnr 8/18 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9336)

dirty moose 08-18-2013 06:44 PM

Mnr 8/18
 
Shall we?

dirty moose 08-18-2013 06:57 PM

Don't like race 1 to much

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 07:19 PM

Hey Matt,

I'm here but did not handicap until the fourth race. Have to wash dishes!!! LOL

dirty moose 08-18-2013 07:36 PM

Lol your better off. Your not missing anything but ugly racing.

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 07:40 PM

Quick question Matt,

I was going over your thread today at Parx.

Off the top of my head, I cannot remember which race it was (I'm thinking the 4th or 5th) and you had $14w on the 1 horse and $6 to win on the 5 horse. The 5 horse won paying 6.80 to win I believe.

When I looked at the result chart, the 1 horse was going off at 37.5-1.

The way you wagered, did I read that correctly?

Lt1 08-18-2013 07:42 PM

Hi guys. Did the 1st 2 over at Rx. Won both. Passing the 3rd. See you for the 4th.

dirty moose 08-18-2013 08:04 PM

Hm I had a $14w bet in the 7th on the 1 horse.

Lt1 08-18-2013 08:06 PM

r4 3-7-4-8

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 08:08 PM

Good evening Tim!

r4 - I'm liking the 3-8-4 - However, the 7 is giving me a bit of trouble. In using its last race I should be liking the 3 and 7 with a toss up between the 8 and 4 for show. In using the last race for the 7, it is its best line on a gd surface. One of those decisions whether I believe it can run to that line or better - or not. I'm going with not for the win anyway.

rmath 08-18-2013 08:08 PM

Mnr
 
If I am not intruding I would like to join in tonight at MNR.

Race 4: 3-8 -7
the 3 is my key and should run 1st or 2nd
5.00 to win if 5/2 or better at 1min. to post
10.00 to place if the win bet goes.
3.00 to win #8 if 3/1 or above.
rmath

dirty moose 08-18-2013 08:09 PM

r4
 
1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 35373

dirty moose 08-18-2013 08:09 PM

Please the more the merrier!

rmath 08-18-2013 08:13 PM

Thanks.
Wish all of us a profitable night.

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 08:17 PM

Hi rmath - glad to have you here :)

dirty moose 08-18-2013 08:17 PM

$10w - 3,7 $2exbx - 3/7/8
May be the one and only ex for the night.

Lt1 08-18-2013 08:17 PM

Hi Rich long time no see. Been playing your bank for the last several days. Now I know why you always liked it.

Tim

dirty moose 08-18-2013 08:21 PM

Par for the course today.

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 08:30 PM

I "shoulda" have bet the 4.... easy when using hindsight. LOL

r5 a strong 2 and then 6-4 closing late

dirty moose 08-18-2013 08:31 PM

Think anyone get close to the 2 in the 5th?

rmath 08-18-2013 08:32 PM

Hate to start off in the hole.
Lost 15.00 on the 3 , no bet on the 8.
Jim , I was torn between the 4 & 7 also.
Hope you put a little on the 4.

Next race.
The 2 horse looks awful tough in here.
The 2 is my top pick with the 4 horse my 2nd choice.
Will probably pass ifthe 2 horse is 8/5 or lower.

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 08:33 PM

I feel for you Matt.

And I'm looking to be like you to have the guts to put the money on the line! Instead, I chicken out when I can't even put $2 on a horse! (LOL)

But, seriously, at least you are making wagers on opportunities that I am passing by for teh moment. :)

Lt1 08-18-2013 08:34 PM

R5 Looks like a pass. I was going to go 2-5-4-6

Latekick 08-18-2013 08:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hopefully its okay for me to jump in here.
By the way Jim, really thank you for the response videos. Im working on some more questions to post on the thread.


Anyway, heres my readouts for the 5th. Im going with the 2 and 3.
No bet thoigh because of odds on the 2 and im don't have a big opinion on the 3

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 08:37 PM

Rich, no money on the 4 :(

I think that the 6 could close.

If the 6 is at 5-1 or better then a 2w/4p/8s wager on it.

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 08:39 PM

Hi Grant,
You are welcome. Feel free to ask. I am open to good, constructive discussions...

Lt1 08-18-2013 08:40 PM

Hi Grant welcome aboard.

rmath 08-18-2013 08:41 PM

4/5 & 2/1 on my top 2 PASS

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 08:47 PM

Ahhh...zigging when I should be zagging.

r6 is a pass for me. Back to washing my dishes!!!

dirty moose 08-18-2013 08:48 PM

I know were all passing the 6th, but look at the 6 horse 30 starts zero wins...

rmath 08-18-2013 08:48 PM

Lt1, Hope you played the tri straight. 32.40 for a buck. Not bad for a 1/2 shot.

Race6 NO PLay 3 FTS horses.

Will wait for race 7.

Latekick 08-18-2013 08:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Results

Lt1 08-18-2013 08:58 PM

Nope Rich went with the pass
Tim

Lt1 08-18-2013 09:01 PM

R7 Another Texas race for me El Paso

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 09:08 PM

Done with the dishes! Phew!... Just in time to pass this race and win the next!!! Wishful thinking :)

Passing Tim? Passing because of the race or for some other reason? If it is because of the race - how come?

dirty moose 08-18-2013 09:18 PM

Tough field in the 7th.

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 09:18 PM

r7 1A-4-6

I'm really liking the 1A and 4 here.

The 7 and 8 could close, but there is too much traffic for them to get around. They have to get around the two early horses 2 and 3 who I think will be slowing down and the presser 1A and sustained pressers 4 and 6 who will also be trying to go around them. That is a bit tough for a sustained horse. But, what do I know??? LOL Opinions are like.....bananas...we give them freely in groups.....

rmath 08-18-2013 09:21 PM

Race7, 1a & 6 are my top two.
Late odds will dictate my play.
If the payoffs are decent I might just play a 1-6 with the 3&4 in the place slot.

Lt1 08-18-2013 09:25 PM

I try to stay away from mdn races with more than 1 unk factor.

Lt1 08-18-2013 09:27 PM

R7 1a-8-6-4

Because I Can Jim 08-18-2013 09:27 PM

r7 - on the 4 2/w4/p8/s if I can get 5-1 or better at 1 MTP


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.