Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   EXDCX - BEL 10-14-18 Race 1 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11865)

partsnut 10-04-2018 03:45 PM

EXDCX - BEL 10-14-18 Race 1

5 Attachment(s)
EXDCX - BEL 10-14-18 Race 1

partsnut 10-04-2018 04:58 PM

Correction 10-04-18 BEL R1

Correction 10-04-18 BEL R1

Bill V. 10-04-2018 05:12 PM

Hello

Nice work, Bill H with a really nice program

Hello Bruce Mr Luckyducks4u

partsnut 10-04-2018 05:48 PM

Hi Bill,

I guess I'm just a Sartin guy at heart.
I always liked Energy and EXDCX.

Quadrator ( The Synegistic Matchup) was the precursor to Thoromation which is still an excellent piece of software.
All you need are the 4 best contenders.

shoeless 10-04-2018 06:53 PM

Good job Parts, hope your doing well

Parts and Bill I think of our buddy Pino from time to time
sure do miss him.

Jeff

partsnut 10-04-2018 07:12 PM

Pino was a good guy.
Unfortunately, a lot of names are missing from when I signed up as a member about 15 years ago.

lone speed 10-08-2018 12:20 AM

Nice work!! Bill H.

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 47273

Attachment 47274

This is another race example where the top contenders is not in final screen of Thoromation but looking at the early panels and the energy screen, the winning horse dominates the first two energy calls.

The "General" Glen Connelly stressed the importance of readouts when a horse dominates the early race match up and is the "double 100's horse" of the matchup. This race match- up is skewed early where the horse that controls the first two fractions of the pre-race matchup can "dictate the early pace and run a slower early pace fractions in today's match-up and thus run a faster closing fraction and final race time than expected in today's matchup.

Thoromation was a great program!!! Time marches forward........;)

partsnut 10-09-2018 10:38 AM

"This is another race example where the top contenders is not in final screen of Thoromation but looking at the early panels and the energy screen, the winning horse dominates the first two energy calls.

The "General" Glen Connelly stressed the importance of readouts when a horse dominates the early race match up and is the "double 100's horse" of the matchup. This race match- up is skewed early where the horse that controls the first two fractions of the pre-race matchup can "dictate the early pace and run a slower early pace fractions in today's match-up and thus run a faster closing fraction and final race time than expected in today's matchup.

Thoromation was a great program!!! Time marches forward........;)"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lone speed:

Thank you for your very knowledgeable and impressive input.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner but I was at a wedding
in Covington, Kentucky and was out of town. I just got back, yesterday.