Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2014 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   Pace&Cap Weekend at the Spa! (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9752)

Ted Craven 08-11-2014 03:49 PM

Don,

Good to hear from you again!

As it turns out, I DO need some help on Thursday August 14. Can I get the Thursday seating tickets to you somehow (just 2 tables) either Thursday morning before 10 am or Wednesday evening? I have a meeting late morning and won't get to the track until say 12:30 ish.

I need to be able to hand out seating tickets to PaceandCap and PaceAdvantage members who may show up Thursday - say starting around 11am?

Is that something you can help with (be there for 11am and hand out tickets?). Send me a PM here if so!

Thanks!

Ted

tazzerbobo 08-13-2014 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 97946)
Don,

Good to hear from you again!

As it turns out, I DO need some help on Thursday August 14. Can I get the Thursday seating tickets to you somehow (just 2 tables) either Thursday morning before 10 am or Wednesday evening? I have a meeting late morning and won't get to the track until say 12:30 ish.

I need to be able to hand out seating tickets to PaceandCap and PaceAdvantage members who may show up Thursday - say starting around 11am?

Is that something you can help with (be there for 11am and hand out tickets?). Send me a PM here if so!

Thanks!

Ted

Not a problem. How about I meet you this evening. Just tell when and where. My phone # ***-@@@-$$$$. You can text me or call.

Jeebs 08-13-2014 10:50 AM

I have work Saturday until 4... Unless plans change, I plan on swinging by the tent to say hello though!

Ted Craven 08-13-2014 11:16 PM

Hey,

Just got in this evening and left Thursday's tickets with Don E. He says he'll be there by 11am if anyone is planning on spending the day at the 2 tables we have reserved for Thursday.

Don in yellow shirt (no beard this year ...)

http://paceandcap.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1377202713

I should be there by 1:30 or so.

Had a nice dinner at the Olde Bryan Inn tonight (the seafood stuffed portobello mushrooms) with Don and Mum, a nice Shiraz and a Jack - talked horses (among us and with the waitress), cats and motorcycles ;)

Looking forward to the beginning of another exciting Saratoga visit!

Ted

Ted Craven 08-15-2014 10:42 AM

Had a great launch day yesterday, with just a few folks sitting and dropping by: Don E, Michael G and his sons from Toronto (parlay from Paceadvantage), Mike from A+ and his lovely wife Karen, JoeyP, and me and Mum.

More seats today and rumours of yet more new and old friends dropping by. A few good races at SAR (and some sketchy ones) - could be time for me to forge ahead with my PA Del Toga Contest picks (i.e. from Del Mar, as well).

Ted

wagercapper 08-15-2014 05:05 PM

Nice photo. Sorry I couldn't make it today (work) or Sunday, but I'll be up tomorrow.

Ted Craven 08-15-2014 10:45 PM

Paul, that photo was from last year :) Today we had a nice gang, including Mike O (mowens33), Toms Brosnan Jr and Sr (Tom senior still going strong at 93!), Don E, Charlie B, a PaceAdvantage contingent, and various visitors.

This evening we held our annual seminar and Saturday race workup which included the Alabama at Saratoga and the Arlington Million and Beverly D Stakes. Please see the Threads in the 'Races of Interest' Forum.

Looking forward to several new visitors tomorrow!

Ted

mowens33 08-16-2014 07:40 AM

Ted, It's was really nice meeting you and Barb, and the rest of the crew,wish I could have stayed for the weekend. Need to plain better next time.
Saratoga is not like any track I've been to before!!

Best of luck with today and tomorrow and if Barb comes up with another long-short tell here pass it along!

Good Skill

Mike

wagercapper 08-17-2014 02:34 PM

Had a great time yesterday. Great to see everyone. Hope to do all 3 days next year. After all, winning is fun!

CEW 08-18-2014 10:50 PM

Weekend

Ted.......

I almost made it to Saratoga this past weekend. I'm going to schedule 2 trips next year - my regular week in July plus yours in August.

I hope some of you guys nailed the 8th on Saturday. That was the only race I handicapped/played all weekend. Synergism II....winner on top for $29 even and the place horse second for the 197.00 exacta. Wish I had been there to see those 2 horses lead by something like 6 lengths.

So I hope to meet you next August!

Regards,

Chuck