Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Last Call to Vegas Tournament from Twinspires.com (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7984)

clavezza 12-03-2011 11:13 PM

Last Call to Vegas Tournament from Twinspires.com

Here are the top 10 standings from the Tournament: I finished in 7TH place and qualified for HPWS, but missed out on free airfare prize to Vegas. So I will be out there in February hoping for a big 3 days. Is anyone else going from the group? What helped me in this contest was hitting a 46-1 shot in 2nd contest race that put me near the lead for most of the contest until late.

1. Alec L. $130.40
2. H S. $114.40
3. James M. $100.60
4. KENNY S. $96.40
5. WILL L. $92.80
6. DENIS M. $89.60
7. Christopher L. $82.20
8. Allen K. $81.20
9. Marc W. $80.20
10. FRANCIS D. $78.00

Ted Craven 02-21-2012 09:37 AM

HPWS - Las Vegas

Hey Chris,

Better late than never ... Congratulations on qualifying! I am going to be in Las Vegas from Friday Feb 23 for a week, though I'm not in the tournament. There are 2 others here who have qualified (that I know of): dogkatcher and Jay Trotter (you could PM them for their real identities).

I'm going to drop in on Saturday to hook up with them and a few folks, and I'll look for you - otherwise I'll be at Bally's sport book with kahunab and his racing buddies, including Froggy and hopefully a few other locals: we'll be the ones with the laptops all running RDSS and the big smiles. After that, just playing tourist with Alison.

I remember you and I did a Skype video a few years ago when you were still in Berlin. Good luck this weekend to all three of you!

BTW, if anyone else is in Vegas this weekend and can join us at Bally's on Friday or Saturday, I'd love to meet you! Email or PM me and I'll give you my mobile #.

Ted

mikesal57 02-21-2012 09:40 AM

Chris..Good Luck going forward!!
and the rest of the guys

Mike

Bill V. 02-21-2012 10:28 AM

Good

Good for you

Congrats on making the finals
Great to see I wish you all GOOD SKILL

Bill

sureshotlink 02-21-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 78429)
Hey Chris,

Better late than never ... Congratulations on qualifying! I am going to be in Las Vegas from Friday Feb 23 for a week, though I'm not in the tournament. There are 2 others here who have qualified (that I know of): dogkatcher and Jay Trotter (you could PM them for their real identities).

I'm going to drop in on Saturday to hook up with them and a few folks, and I'll look for you - otherwise I'll be at Bally's sport book with kahunab and his racing buddies, including Froggy and hopefully a few other locals: we'll be the ones with the laptops all running RDSS and the big smiles. After that, just playing tourist with Alison.

I remember you and I did a Skype video a few years ago when you were still in Berlin. Good luck this weekend to all three of you!

BTW, if anyone else is in Vegas this weekend and can join us at Bally's on Friday or Saturday, I'd love to meet you! Email or PM me and I'll give you my mobile #.

Ted

Greetings All,

I will be in vegas this coming weekend as well..and YES!! I will also be the guy with his laptop running races thru RDSS @ cashing tickets!!

Look forward to meeting you all...

Paul Link
AKA Sureshotlink

Ted Craven 02-21-2012 06:37 PM

Paul,

Looking forward to meeting you! I sent you my mobile #.

Ted

lsosa54 02-21-2012 06:44 PM

Stay away from the show girls gentlemen - focus on the handicapping!

sureshotlink 02-21-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsosa54 (Post 78455)
Stay away from the show girls gentlemen - focus on the handicapping!

Show girls better stay away from US!....They sure do love a winner.