Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Book Review Horse Racing Dynamics: How To Master Maiden Races (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11981)

raceman5 03-23-2019 06:43 PM

Would

Quote:

Originally Posted by omar (Post 120326)
Would you believe it. Raki wins again and pays $87.40 to win. Look at the exotics. $2ex. over 2770+, .50 tri. over $13000+, and the .10 super over $15000+. Thank the gambling gods I had her to win. I run 1st,4th & 5th in exacta.
So he pays $33 first out and now $87.40. Don't bet against this horse on the grass until she loses. Omar:D:D:D

Love to know the step by step procedure you used to come up with that horse?

omar 03-23-2019 07:29 PM

Louisiana Derby recap and GP finale

I thought War of Will dwelt after coming out of gate. Good, now he's going to have to run in the Blue Grass or Arkansas Derby to see if he's Derby material.

Now to the Gp finale. I loved the 3 horse but I was aware of the 4 also. But there key to catching the exacta was the 9 horse. His trainer is 22% at the meet, 22% in maiden clmg races and the J/T was 5 .20 + 2.32 roi. Plus the horse ran at GPW in this company at 1 mile on turf first time out. Look at the comments: rank, clipped heels upper and only gets beat by 4 lengths, goes off 30\1 and goes off today at 30\1 again. Took money during the Race. Oh, the exacta comes back $406.

This game is even better than football. Omar

Bill V. 03-24-2019 02:45 PM

AQU race 4 3/24

We have the 8 as a single, but we want to add a possible
price horse.

Here are my note

MC 20,000

Horse 1 15/1 Nothing
Horse 2 3/1 has been burning money but today drops
Her last race was a(+) today is her 3rd race
Horse 3 15/1 Nothing
Horse 4 20/1 Today is her 2nd start. She was 43/1 in her debut
she drops from MC30 state.
Horse 5 30/1 4th start. Drops from MC40, Has never hit the board
Horse 6 15/1 0-13 Nothing
Horse 7 10/1 0-16 0-9 at this MC20,000 level
Horse 8, Big fav.05/1 Mott trains Drops from MSW, 3rd start, Decent works

I will include the 2,and 4 in some horizontals or just single the 8
I will now watch the tote board

Bill ( Binder) :D

Omars book can be ordered at mrhandicapper.com

barb craven 04-03-2019 08:20 PM

I have been dabbling in Maiden races with reasonable results for a couple of years now. In talking to Ted tonight he was telling me about Neil and this book. I started reading this thread and at first was disheartened to hear alll the copies were gone. Thanks Bill my friend for putting up the link so I can get it on line. For you to be so excited about maidens says it all.

barb craven 04-04-2019 09:02 AM

I now have my copy. Can't wait to work my way through it.

Bill V. 06-09-2019 02:13 PM

Hello Omar

1 Attachment(s)
Hope you did well at the Belmont

It's been a while so I broke out your book last night

Here is one that came it at Belmont paid $20+ glad I opted in

Thanks again
Binder - Bill

Attachment 48170

CheckMark 06-09-2019 08:53 PM

Yes I wonder how Omar did in the Belmont.

omar 06-10-2019 08:31 PM

my Belmont take

NEIL BROAT <nbroat@yahoo.com>
To:Bill Lyster
Cc:Bob Tatasciore

Jun 8 at 2:14 PM
Just caught the 3rd at Laurel. $12 horse,$65.80 exacta. Looking at Lrl and Bel today. I really hate short fields.

The Belmont. I can see the 9 getting beat. The way really good horses lose here is by the local jockeys not letting them get easy leads. I go back to 1979. They had the Bid parked all the way around the mulberry bush. So too with Smarty J Alec, sshh Real Quiet and so on. These guys will not let the 9 & 10 get to an easy rail trip and only God knows what's in Saez's head with Gaffalione. That being said I favor Casse's other horse #7. I will respect the #3 and #10 and give the 8 a long shot. In my mind everyone else is battling for 2nd, all except for the 1 whose jockey is hoping his horse will not be vanned off to the barn.
I've seen so many Belmonts from 1977 thru 1996.I just got tired of fighting the crowd to get out of the parking lot, at least an hour.

Time for me to go to the concession stand otherwise known as my kitchen.
One point I forgot to make was I always felt that War of Will had the advantage in the mud or slop, but today gets a fast track, the famous Belmont Dust Bowl effect.

Omar

CheckMark 06-11-2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omar (Post 121626)
NEIL BROAT <nbroat@yahoo.com>
To:Bill Lyster
Cc:Bob Tatasciore

Jun 8 at 2:14 PM
Just caught the 3rd at Laurel. $12 horse,$65.80 exacta. Looking at Lrl and Bel today. I really hate short fields.

The Belmont. I can see the 9 getting beat. The way really good horses lose here is by the local jockeys not letting them get easy leads. I go back to 1979. They had the Bid parked all the way around the mulberry bush. So too with Smarty J Alec, sshh Real Quiet and so on. These guys will not let the 9 & 10 get to an easy rail trip and only God knows what's in Saez's head with Gaffalione. That being said I favor Casse's other horse #7. I will respect the #3 and #10 and give the 8 a long shot. In my mind everyone else is battling for 2nd, all except for the 1 whose jockey is hoping his horse will not be vanned off to the barn.
I've seen so many Belmonts from 1977 thru 1996.I just got tired of fighting the crowd to get out of the parking lot, at least an hour.

Time for me to go to the concession stand otherwise known as my kitchen.
One point I forgot to make was I always felt that War of Will had the advantage in the mud or slop, but today gets a fast track, the famous Belmont Dust Bowl effect.

Omar

Congrats OMAR! :D

gandalf380 06-16-2019 06:36 PM

If you cannot reach Neil (Omar) for a few days, not to worry. He was in a car accident and was in the hospital for a day or two. He is resting at home but is very sore.