Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   NBA Playoff Thread 2019 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12210)

CheckMark 04-12-2019 12:26 PM

NBA Playoff Thread 2019

Ok so the 2019 NBA Playoffs start tomorrow and decided to do a thread for the games. Anyone can post in here and post any game you desire. :):cool::D
LA Clippers@Golden State GS BY -3
San Antonio@Denver DEN BY -2
Indiana@Boston BOS BY -3
Oklahoma@Portland POR BY -4
Detroit@Milwaukee MIL BY -9
Utah@Houston HOU BY -3

CheckMark 04-14-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheckMark (Post 120716)
Ok so the 2019 NBA Playoffs start tomorrow and decided to do a thread for the games. Anyone can post in here and post any game you desire. :):cool::D
LA Clippers@Golden State GS BY -3 correct spread and pick
San Antonio@Denver DEN BY -2 correct spread wrong pick
Indiana@Boston BOS BY -3
Oklahoma@Portland POR BY -4
Detroit@Milwaukee MIL BY -9
Utah@Houston HOU BY -3

Results after rest of games today

mowens33 04-14-2019 02:59 PM

Are these the real spreads or your spreads?

If they are your spreads can you please give the real spreads along with yours?

Regards, Mike

CheckMark 04-15-2019 08:08 AM

GAME PROJECTED WINNER/SPREAD
Brooklyn@Philadelphia PHI BY -5 correct spread, wrong pick
Orlando@Toronto TOR BY -4 wrong pick wrong spread
LA Clippers@Golden State GS BY -3 correct spread correct pick
San Antonio@Denver DEN BY -2 correct spread wrong pick
Indiana@Boston BOS BY -3 correct spread correct pick
Oklahoma@Portland POR BY -4 correct spread(just) correct pick
Detroit@Milwaukee MIL BY -9 correct spread correct pick
Utah@Houston HOU BY -3 correct spread correct pick

Picks record after game 1’s: 5-3
And I will try to get spreads from Vegas Insider today mowens as well as mine!

mowens33 04-15-2019 12:44 PM

If your determining win loss by the your spread how can you have the correct spread and lose the game?

Example:
GAME PROJECTED WINNER SPREAD
San Antonio@Denver DEN -2 correct spread, wrong pick
Results: San Antonio 101, Denver 96

Another thing I noticed is that your spreads in some cases are significantly off from the Vegas spreads and tend to favor the teams you select.

I’ve been a sports better most of my life and I’m just trying to keep thing REAL!

Mike

CheckMark 04-15-2019 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mowens33 (Post 120752)
If your determining win loss by the your spread how can you have the correct spread and lose the game?

Example:
GAME PROJECTED WINNER SPREAD
San Antonio@Denver DEN -2 correct spread, wrong pick
Results: San Antonio 101, Denver 96

Another thing I noticed is that your spreads in some cases are significantly off from the Vegas spreads and tend to favor the teams you select.

I’ve been a sports better most of my life and I’m just trying to keep thing REAL!

Mike

Listen, I am not betting these. All I am doing is projecting what the team may win and by how much they are projected to win by. I use a simulator on my computer and it spits out a team and spread. Simple process. And I am using MY own spreads and predicted team, not even looking at the Vegas spreads.

Lt1 04-15-2019 01:09 PM

So if you are not betting and not using the Vegas line why are you posting yhis nonsense?.
Tim

CheckMark 04-15-2019 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt1 (Post 120754)
So if you are not betting and not using the Vegas line why are you posting yhis nonsense?.
Tim

It's not nonsense, it is just me predicting the outcome of the game. Next time I will only predict the team, and use the Vegas Line instead. Sorry :(

Lt1 04-15-2019 01:19 PM

Conley this is supposed to be a horse racing form. I know you mean well but there are other forms such as Rx where you could post these to your content an go up against some astute players. I don't know why this form was established on this site but I'm not for it at all.
Tim

CheckMark 04-15-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lt1 (Post 120756)
Conley this is supposed to be a horse racing form. I know you mean well but there are other forms such as Rx where you could post these to your content an go up against some astute players. I don't know why this form was established on this site but I'm not for it at all.
Tim

Since I was BANNED for being over my limits on PA, I decided to put in the suggestions a Sports Forum because I love baseball and football. And it was approved and now it is a forum! I am sorry that you do not like it, but there are sports fans like me that would appreciate a place to discuss sports and also horse racing on the same website.