Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2010 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Breeders' Cup 2010 - General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7178)

Ted Craven 10-25-2010 12:58 PM

Breeders' Cup 2010 - General Discussion

Time for all that's best in racing to converge at Churchill Downs November 5 and 6 for the 2010 edition of the Breeders' Cup. Over the years, the Sartin Methodology has done exceedingly well at this gathering of the highest of the high class races, European invaders and enthusiastic (but cheerfully uninformed) money.

Will Zenyatta finish in a blaze of glory? Will the Europeans continue their march into the upper echelons of North American racing? Discuss any and all of your race analysis and betting strategies in the Topics started for each of the championship races.

No contest this year, but bragging rights, as always, belong to the winners!

Good luck, good skill to everyone.

Ted

SilentRun 10-30-2010 06:44 AM

It Is All About Class

Personally I intend to discount those contenders that are being entered in these Graded Stakes races that are coming from AlW or Stakes races and showing top SR numbers. The ALW or Stakes contenders may be coming from fantastic wins with higher SR numbers than the graded stakes contenders and yes there may be a upset with a high payoff but from my point of view they usually are money burners.

Ernie

holloway 10-30-2010 12:53 PM

I think i will be concentrating on pick 3's and pick 4's. No matter the outcome, win/lose/break even , i will be looking forward to 2 days of really good racing.

seattlesnake 10-31-2010 10:30 AM

When will Trackmaster make the PP's available for RDSS... PP's for the early entries have been out there already and yes I did end up getting the DRF's Deluxe as as they were available and I hardly use the form... Since its the SuperBowl/WorldSeries of horse racing it would make good business sense to make it available as soon as possible even if you have to charge extra for them....

Ted Craven 10-31-2010 02:50 PM

I seem to recall last year getting Friday's PPs on Wednesday, and Saturday's on Thursday. Maybe I'm wrong. if I hear any different, I'll sure post a note.

Ted

Profiler8 11-01-2010 07:42 AM

I think the real value are the foreign horses. But I think Churchill Downs is very tough for the Europeans. But one 20/1 could make the profit.

Greetings
Tim

seattlesnake 11-01-2010 09:20 AM

Tnxs Ted

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 69204)
I seem to recall last year getting Friday's PPs on Wednesday, and Saturday's on Thursday. Maybe I'm wrong. if I hear any different, I'll sure post a note.

Ted

That would be cool.. and for those who missed the Zenyatta interview on 60 minutes... here it is...

**Note: moved to the Zenyatta / 60 Minutes Topic here:
http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7195

seattlesnake 11-01-2010 10:59 AM

OOOPsss

My Bad Ted.. Did Not See Your Thread on the other..:o

Ted Craven 11-01-2010 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seattlesnake (Post 69202)
When will Trackmaster make the PP's available for RDSS

TrackMaster says - likely late Wednesday afternoon or evening for Friday's card, and possibly also Saturday's card, though Saturday's card may be available only by Thursday, depends on when late Workout info is transmitted to Equibase by Churchill.

Ted

seattlesnake 11-02-2010 01:46 PM

Tnxs Ted

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Craven (Post 69211)
TrackMaster says - likely late Wednesday afternoon or evening for Friday's card, and possibly also Saturday's card, though Saturday's card may be available only by Thursday, depends on when late Workout info is transmitted to Equibase by Churchill.

Ted

Tnxs for the heads up Ted

:)
Jess