Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Breeders' Cup 2013 - SATURDAY Nov. 2 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   BC Sprint (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9466)

Bill Lyster 10-27-2013 08:31 PM

BC Sprint

Wow, have a few early runners. With Points on the Bench sadly put down, I find at least 5 horses that have to have lead in order to win. So I am looking for a fast horse that can win anywhere from 5th or farther back.

My projected pace is 21.40 - 43.60-55.40, so the pursuers need to have done something good against something like that pace. It really limits the possible winners to Justin Phillippe (1.08), Secret Circle (107.8), The Lumber Guy (from last year's race (1.08) and my out of the clouds horse Capo Bastone - maybe only place and show, but the price could be huge! Laugh Track wins from off the pace but usually no farther back than 3rd (as does Secret Circle), so he (they) might be out of position in this duel and have to do something he has not done before.

JP winning from 4th twice and 6th once is my favorite at 6/1.

The best early horse currently is Private Zone, along with Reneeszip - both will fight for the lead along with Fast Bullet, Sum and Trinniberg.

Segwin 10-28-2013 09:57 AM

Hi Bill:

I've had Capo Bastone in my stable since I saw him race at Saratoga on August 24 - 11 race. He won going off at high odds and ran like the wind.

If you missed that race you can view it here

You have to use Internet Explorer to watch the video.

Appy 11-01-2013 09:06 PM

My BL says 7-1-6-3. I picked it 11-1-7-3. But like I said, after the racing today I'm reworking tomorrow's entire card tonight.
How was your day today Segs?

atkinsrr 11-01-2013 09:31 PM

E or Ep will win the sprint..I'm looking strongly at the ones who have previously been in contention when looking at a 1/2 in 43.and change...that's what'll happen...the ones who haven't seen the fraction in the past are gonna be in trouble..gotta re-work this one, had Justin Phillip #1 BLBL but he has lost lengths in the stretch the 3 times that he's faced a sub 44.0 ....tough race good luck all

atkinsrr 11-01-2013 09:35 PM

also #7 Private Zone should be on the lead but Doug O'Neil said when he's on the lead he like to relax and wait on horses to challenge him..then takes off again...hope that habit doesn't get him in trouble

Appy 11-02-2013 12:54 AM

Burning the late night oil and I'm only up to Race #6. I need some of that earlier speed! :)

Segwin 11-02-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appy (Post 93813)
My BL says 7-1-6-3. I picked it 11-1-7-3. But like I said, after the racing today I'm reworking tomorrow's entire card tonight.
How was your day today Segs?

Hey Appy.

Day went well. I watched yesterday on NBC Sports (they had great coverage) but I didn't bet. Perhaps today though as I've a better feel on how the track is performing.

Like you I'm sure everyone is going to back to square one and rethink the card for today.

All the best today.