Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speculator (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Aqueduct Race 1 / Step by Step (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1017)

RichieP 04-20-2006 09:55 AM

Aqueduct Race 1 / Step by Step

Let's work today's 1st Race at Aqueduct. All kinds of issues to be sure. But maybe there is some MONEY here too.

8f Dirt

Rich

RichieP 04-20-2006 10:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ok I will show the f4 tab again for all the horses. In THIS race as u will see I am going to have to make some calls that might make me look rather foolish after the race. This race is a bit different then the Tampa race the other day.

Here is horse 1 - last race e/l shows E/p - shows a 1 turn mile down below from this track matching -ok

last line

RichieP 04-20-2006 10:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
horse 2 - 3 back is best but is extreme late on graph - the 1 race he shows going 1 turn route he ran early - sticking with the best of last 2 lines where e/l is much closer to reality - of those line 2 is best

line 2

RichieP 04-20-2006 10:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Horse 3 is layoff horse -so gonna use his 1st race ever which was off a layoff since it was his 1st race ever - e/l from that race IS his style - 1 turn Bel 7.5 matches todays structure very nicely

line 4 :eek:

RichieP 04-20-2006 10:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Horse 4 - ok using last line with that "pre" style - preferred style is early but for him to get that "pre" rating from the inner track 8f distance trust me he ran EARLY there - THAT distance produced readout after readout on e/l's of LATE ok - so for that to show "pre" he ran early man- let's use it with confidence

anyone wanting to check this open a few Aqu cards - go to races where the horse had inner track 8f lines showing - hit f4 and LOOK at the e/l designations for the races

back to work here

last line

RichieP 04-20-2006 10:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
horse 5 - lightly raced coming off win line - e/l is xtreme late as noted in the box on top -not betting this horse under any condition - leave him in to be thrown out later

last line

RichieP 04-20-2006 10:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
horse 6 - another call here - no way I can use the last line - xtreme late again - shows 2 1 turn routes below both with early style -gonna give him the 1st line I come too that has any kind of "early" in the esp designation - that is line 4 at 7f at this track - this is getting hairy man.

umm after all this issue stuff if anyone thinks I am betting a low priced horse here as my friend Charlie would say " fugghedabout it"

line 4

RichieP 04-20-2006 10:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Horse 7 - line 2 is best - e/l is "s/p" - shows exact same read below at 1 turn route - easy call -

line 2

RichieP 04-20-2006 10:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
horse 8 ( 20/1 ml) - last line is best - at this distance from Philly - e/l has been repeated

long shot horse here - based on Sr should be projecting in our final mix -

last line

RichieP 04-20-2006 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
horse 9 - just broke maiden - just took 2 races to do it -who knows what this one is capable of - last line and the e/l has been consistent in this one's 2 starts

last line