Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Club Pace and Cap (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1010)

admin 04-19-2006 05:35 PM

Club Pace and Cap
 
A extremely generous anonymous member has donated
a wonderful gift to me to use to help with the content of our site
The wonderful giver will forever be loved. Because of stupid male ego
I probably will seem not as grateful to her/him as I should be
However The person who I really am is much more honored because the
Spirit of the gift.. Its something they know will help me long after dollars are spent
The gift will help me add many more interesting data to our site as well as help me wager
on long lonely road trips

on behalf of all the other members of Club Pace and Cap I thank you

When you told me of the gift yesterday I was kind of numb
Today I was driving near the Meadowlands over a bridge over the Hackensack
river I used to tell Doc about this bridge . And about a friend of mine named Gene
Garcia
He is a retired contractor who worked construction He once told me Your not the person walking in to the racetrack you are the person walking out
Many times as I was driving home from the track while driving over that bridge, It would hit me Who I really am So today while I drove over the bride It hit me, Your wonderful gift that says your doing good your a good guy we like your work

Thanks
Love
Bill


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.