Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2016 Match4Cash Challenges (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   M4$ Jun4 Chall19 (cigar) (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10476)

The Pook 05-30-2016 12:34 PM

M4$ Jun4 Chall19 (cigar)
 
1 Attachment(s)
Challenge19

cigar 06-03-2016 10:17 AM

Woodbine R5
 
1 Attachment(s)
Lots of speed and we should get some value.

cigar 06-03-2016 10:26 AM

Wo r5
 
4 Attachment(s)
Horse 1 - 4

cigar 06-03-2016 10:27 AM

Wo r5
 
3 Attachment(s)
Horse 5 - 8

cigar 06-03-2016 10:29 AM

Wo r5
 
3 Attachment(s)
Horse 8 - 12

cigar 06-03-2016 10:32 AM

Wo r5
 
2 Attachment(s)
Horse 8 & 12

The Pook 06-03-2016 12:27 PM

Cigar this looks like a doozy for the penultimate challenge!

Pook

cigar 06-03-2016 01:39 PM

Doozy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pook (Post 104206)
Cigar this looks like a doozy for the penultimate challenge!

Pook

Gandalf and Bill has done a great job staying on top, hoping we can hit a bomb and make it a contest for the last race.

Gandalf I am think of Meatloaf song " Object in the rear view mirror appear closer that they are" Do you see a small spec? I am making my charge this week bud - lol

PeteC 06-03-2016 02:18 PM

Love Meat Loaf!
 
And Cigar "I Would Do Anything For Love".....or even for a measly winner in this contest :eek:

cigar 06-03-2016 03:06 PM

Meat Loaf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeteC (Post 104210)
And Cigar "I Would Do Anything For Love".....or even for a measly winner in this contest :eek:

I see we have one more thing in common, love of good music. Bat out hell all the way or should I say BOMBS away tomorrow.......... The only thing missing is a good bottle of Macallan Select Oak scotch and few good Cubans "Cigars" Cheers............... Gandalf, I am rallying the troop, we have you in our sight. :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.