Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   RDSS Documentation -- All Versions (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Results (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10608)

rmath 09-09-2016 11:36 AM

Results
 
Since I began testing the new 2.1 update I have run 120 races using the same guidelines I posted before.
I have these results from the top 4 RX:
Win 108 90%
#1 35
#2 25
#3 27
#4 21
Exactas 81 68%
#1rx in 55 win/place with #2-3-4 46%
#2 rx in 20 win/place with #s 3&4 17%

My betting for win is to play any Top 4 RX horse or Horses that is3/1 or higher
in a dutch.
I have hit 50 wins or 42% of these dutches.

Rmath


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.