![]() |
Laurel Energy race 7 3/5/17
1 Attachment(s)
Great work yesterday Jeff
Lets work your race 7 Here are your lines You used real fast DTV lines for a two horses. The internal fractions a close but the DTV might have given the fast ones a high total energy. We might have to 3 adjust Attachment 42622 |
Energy Gen
1 Attachment(s)
Everybody is O T E computer energy
The 3 and 5 get high total energy from the fast surface but the 8 is right there from only a -3 DTV Since the 5 has over 9 BL I hand entered its line and only used 9 BL I would just go with the 1 adjust in this race Attachment 42624 |
Auto
1 Attachment(s)
Here is how Energy has adjusted the race, Look to the left for raw and the right side for Automatic adjustments
Attachment 42625 |
Energizer paragons and variegate
1 Attachment(s)
|
Varius
1 Attachment(s)
Check the varius
This is a good positive readout , when you have a even readout from EMUV to SMUV look at horse 8 it has 0.272 in both readouts Attachment 42627 |
Change the Varigate
2 Attachment(s)
The 7 is The MUV 0.00
Can it go wire to wire ? Yes it can but the readouts on the sort say No!! Look how it drops off after the EP readout We do not need to change the variegate So wth a Sustained Variegate I would look at Paragon B and then EXDC match up bars Attachment 42628 Attachment 42629 My bets - not taking odds in consideration 8 and 3 and maybe a side bet on the 5 at 20/1 ML |
Bill
Thanks Is the EMUV the same as MUV? Also something interesting that using Energy entering by hand on the sustained screen I get Best Minor Great Jeff |
No
No they are different.
What source did you us to hand enter ? Did you use over 9 bl on horse 5 |
I think I did go with the actual BL
I know the MUV is supposed to be like the beaten lengths readout that was in Synergism how about the EMUV |
The MUV horse the 7 wired the field easily at 2-1
It came in 7 1 6 |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.