Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Parx race 6 5/1/17 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11142)

Bill V. 05-01-2017 11:56 AM

Parx race 6 5/1/17
 
2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 43437


My notes Sorry I don't have enough time to past the PP's
I will try to post them before the race but it will probably be later,

Here are my notes

Race 6 1 Mile 70 Yards Dirt Purse $23,000 Claiming $12,500
Pick 3 (races 6-7-8), Exacta / 50 Cent Trifecta / 10 Cent Superfecta


Top 5 TPR ( line1)
9 10 1 7 8

Fulcrum POR Epr 90 Horse 9

Notes

# 1 COMPLACENT (L) ML: 5/2 EP 2 for 16 . Today starts a new form cycle last 6 races are all + lines
I will use line 2 - line 1 was on a sly track

#2 DIAMOND PRINCE (L) ML:15/1 NF 2-28

#3 GOTTA BE GOLD (L) ML:20/1 2-19 Sus
( based on today's fulcrum) returns in 7 days
Line 2 is a + paceline with slow rankings in EPR LPR and TPR

#4 GHOSTCATCHER (L) ML:12/1 Sus 2-14
Off 191 days I have no + races to rate following any layoff No line

# 5 COUNTRY MONEY (L) ML:20/1 2-14 NF No line

#6 RENWICK (L) ML:9/2 2-11 Presser Solid + line 2
I excused line 1 - 7 furlong with a wild -33 late LPR

#7 URBAN BURN (L) ML:7/2 Early, 2-12 Line 1 is a + paceline

#8 LONGISLAND EXPRESS (L) ML:8/1 2-22 EP
It has won its last two races meaning before that it was 0-20 as a maiden Doubt it can now win 3 in a row
but Lets rate line 1 a win against CL12.5 N2_L
New form cycle today

#9 WENDY WEND (L) ML:5/1 Early 2 for 23 Line 1 is a + win line , 7 days ago agaianst CL12.5 N_2
Fulcrum Horse EPR 90

#10 ONLY YOU (L) ML:8/1 EP 2 for 10 Line 1 is a + win line , 13 days ago against CL12.5 N_2
The LPR looks a little wacky compared to its normal
energy pattern EPR 80 .5 will have it too far behind the 9 ,


I don't think the 9 will have such as easy time and turn another 90 epr,
from post 9 But even so the 9 looks strong,
I will hope the 10's LPR was a mirage I don't know if I will get value with the 1 The 6 is a bet

Contender 9 6 10 1

Hope to catch the odds

Good Skill if you get this one

Bill

Attachment 43438

raceman5 05-01-2017 03:12 PM

Right
 
Along the same lines with you Bill. Well, Somewhat.

Contenders 1-6-7-9


bob

Mitch44 05-01-2017 04:08 PM

I'm knee deep in paperwork and will have to catch the next one. Good luck.
Mitch44

Mitch44 05-01-2017 04:49 PM

Just checked and the # 6 won at $10 & change. Nice pick raceman5.
Big congrats!!!

Mitch44

Bill V. 05-02-2017 08:10 PM

Yes 6 in the 6th
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitch44 (Post 109988)
Just checked and the # 6 won at $10 & change. Nice pick raceman5.
Big congrats!!!

Mitch44


The six was my first bet
The 9 and the 10 did battle through the first fraction but the 10 dropped back quickly. The 3 placed at 83/1 The power of the 7-day return,

Attachment 43440


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.