Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Birthday Wishes (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11157)

rmath 05-08-2017 01:12 PM

Birthday Wishes
 
Happy birthday to a wonderful Lady; Barb.
May your day be filled with joy and happiness.
You are much more than just a friend.
All our love
Theta & Richard

Lt1 05-08-2017 02:56 PM

Happy Birthday Barb and may you have many more. Enjoy your day.
Tim G

Ted Craven 05-08-2017 04:32 PM

Happy Birthday Barb (Mum)! As much as I try to catch up, you're still always out in front of me :) I hope I have your energy and enthusiasm for all your life's activities when I'm your age. Enjoy your trip today and relish how much you are loved!

Ted

RichieP 05-08-2017 05:47 PM

Happy Birthday B!!!

How young are you now? 39?? :D:D

Karen and I send our love and very best to you on your special day.

Love and giant hugs heading your way.
Karen and Richie

Mitch44 05-08-2017 07:34 PM

Happy birthday and have a terrific day.
Mitch44

Bill V. 05-08-2017 07:49 PM

Happy Birthday
 
Dear Barb

Happy birthday , May today and everyday be filled with love, Enjoy the company of your friends and family.

Bill

barb craven 05-08-2017 11:55 PM

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. I did indeed have a very happy birthday despite our continuing cold and wet weather. Any day is a beautiful day when you share it with family and friends.
Barb


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.