Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Belated Birthday (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11481)

rmath 02-20-2018 09:36 AM

Belated Birthday
 
With all the commotion about RDSS not working yesterday I forgot about my good friend LT1s birthday.

So better late than never my friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Rmath

Bill V. 02-20-2018 09:52 AM

Happy Birthday
 
Happy Birthday Tim

Heath and happiness to you always

Bill

Ted Craven 02-20-2018 10:35 AM

Happy Birthday lieutenant Tim! We threw you a (bizarre) party yesterday - fireworks and everything :eek:

Many more :)

Ted

Mitch44 02-20-2018 10:43 AM

Wishing you many more big guy. Happy birthday.


Mitch44

Lt1 02-20-2018 02:41 PM

Thanks guys. Sure is hell getting older. Hard to believe I made to 75. Yep Ted that was one heck of a birthday present lol. Thought I was going crazy until I saw Richies' post about the problem
Tim

Jeebs 02-24-2018 03:11 PM

Happy Birthday!

The Pook 02-24-2018 03:25 PM

HB Tim!

Lt1 02-24-2018 03:46 PM

Thanks Tim & Mike.
Tim

mick 02-24-2018 06:13 PM

Happy birthday, Tim. Not only are you a great guy, you're one of the best handicappers I know. I'm really looking forward to Saratoga.

Lt1 02-24-2018 06:47 PM

Thanks Mick. Hope my hats will still fit with those 2 statements lol. Yep Sar looking like it's going to have a nice group attending.
Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.