Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Horse Claimed by New Trainer in RDSS? (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11556)

JLG 03-15-2018 01:02 PM

Horse Claimed by New Trainer in RDSS?
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hi. Was wondering if the information we download from trackmaster contains data on if the horse was claimed during the race? If available, can it be added to RDSS?
I have always found that information helpful when I see a horse in good (or bad) form for the last few races, but goes to a different barn.

Maybe somewhere like highlighted in the attached image.

Thank you.
Jim

Lt1 03-15-2018 01:32 PM

There is a small c indicating a claim in front of the claiming price of the last race ie clm c 15000.
Tim

JLG 03-15-2018 02:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I see it now.. Thank you!

Ted Craven 03-15-2018 02:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLG (Post 114868)
Hi. Was wondering if the information we download from trackmaster contains data on if the horse was claimed during the race? If available, can it be added to RDSS?
I have always found that information helpful when I see a horse in good (or bad) form for the last few races, but goes to a different barn.

Maybe somewhere like highlighted in the attached image.

Thank you.
Jim

Jim, is this the info you're seeking, as Lt1 says? This horse was claimed in each of its past 3 races, and also from its 5th race back.

Attachment 45859

Ted


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.