Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   2020 NFL Week 11 Odds and Predictions (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13367)

CheckMark 11-19-2020 12:33 PM

2020 NFL Week 11 Odds and Predictions
 
2 Attachment(s)
Good afternoon!

There were a lot of winners last week and that did switch the standings a bit but a change where it could be the winning one heading into Week 11!

Here are the current standings as of Week 10:
Attachment 49500

And here are the current lines for this week via VegasInsider:
Attachment 49501

Remember to make a selection this week to have a chance at the title! Good luck everyone this week! :D

papajohn3times 11-19-2020 09:01 PM

Ok! I can't believe the lions pulled that one out!
Matt Prefer has had one he'll of a leg!
59 yard field goal!(Andi missed it as the cable went out!
I'll try New England minus the 2.5

Rverge 11-20-2020 01:56 PM

Pittsburgh Stiilers -10

gandalf380 11-20-2020 06:16 PM

Jacksonville

teb21 11-22-2020 12:07 AM

Kansas City -8

CheckMark 11-22-2020 09:50 AM

NFL Week 11
Jacksonville+10

HHE10 11-22-2020 10:26 AM

New England -2

CheckMark 11-22-2020 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papajohn3times (Post 130542)
Ok! I can't believe the lions pulled that one out!
Matt Prefer has had one he'll of a leg!
59 yard field goal!(Andi missed it as the cable went out!
I'll try New England minus the 2.5

Hi

Just wanting to know if I am putting down -2 or -2.5 for your pick this week? The current line is -2 and you said 1/2 point more so if you want me to count it as -2.5 I will allow it

Just let me know before kickoff please and if you don't say anything I will put -2

And if Jimmy R can post to have the full lineup that would be great! Have a good Sunday everyone it's cold outside in Canada!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.