Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Verification (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13606)

rmath 03-10-2021 01:18 PM

Verification
 
I just completed a 1,000 race survey ( for all who are interested )
919 winners were in the Top 5 PL or BPP numbers.

This just proves what LT1. , Mitch, and I have been saying for many years that this is an excellent starting point that will make contender selection very simple.
Rmath

Lt1 03-10-2021 02:11 PM

Amen to that Rich. Contender selection can't get any easier that.
Tim

Mitch44 03-10-2021 02:25 PM

Like in the Military, there's nothing like getting started off on the correct foot. Contender selection is the first major step to success with the Sartin procedures and RDSS.


Mitch44

CheckMark 03-11-2021 06:52 AM

Would it be possible if everyone here could access the 1000 race study?

And that is 91.9% of winners too which is amazing!

I have now been using ProfitLine to use as a contenders list and I have seen winners in countless races be in the Top 5 and they can either be favorites or Longshots.

And are the Top 5 PL the same as Top 5 BPP? For example:
T5 PL 1-3-5-7-9
T5 BPP 1-5-3-9-7

Mitch44 03-11-2021 07:55 AM

Conley, in the majority of cases they are the same and as you indicated perhaps in a slightly different order. Than again there are cases where they disagree much, which indicates a chaos race or a wide open affair.

The key to the Mint is separating these contenders and landing on the winner.

Mitch44

rmath 03-11-2021 09:33 AM

Conley, I keep my records on graph paper and not on a spread sheet, also I mark up certain combinations of the rankings which would make trying to understand them a problem for many.
You can keep your own records , just use a legal pad and make 4 columns and label them.
VDC CSR PL BPP and enter the final rankings after scratches from the RX3 screen.
If you have any questions you can contact me on skype.
Hope this helps.
Rmath

CheckMark 03-11-2021 09:41 AM

Ok, no worries thanks for answering my questions/thoughts rmath!

And yes I do have Skype if you wanted to share details

rmath 03-11-2021 12:50 PM

Conley, I am always willing to help.

My phone # is 330-627-4097

sureshotlink 03-11-2021 08:00 PM

Sorting thru the Top 5 PL or BPP numbers to find your winner or winners
is where the real work starts.

PL

rmath 03-12-2021 01:15 AM

sureshotlink
 
You are quite right when you stated that this is only the starting point. Separating these contenders is where the fun and the real work begins.
Good luck with this part.
Rmath


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.