Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Parx 3-30 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13665)

Lt1 03-30-2021 12:46 PM

Parx 3-30
 
TRK FAST. OK gang this should be interesting. I'm working off a computer held together with duct tape and using 1 of the oldest versions of RDSS. Hold onto your hats.
03-30-2021, 12:40 PMAdd to this user's reputation

R1 7561E
R2 PASS mdns
R3 2145
R4 4572 MDNS
R5 61A75
R6 5124 LS6
R7 4865
R8 1425 12f marathon I changed dist to 9f
R9 6521 LS4
R10 7186
R11 6841
GOOD LUCK
Tim

Lt1 03-30-2021 12:59 PM

Also I have no toteboard and had to do Richie Mathies 4 numbers system with pencil and paper. What a joy.
Tim

rmath 03-30-2021 01:22 PM

Good Luck
 
Good luck today LT.

Richie

Lt1 03-30-2021 01:29 PM

Thanks Rich sure am going to need all I can get.
Tim

Mitch44 03-30-2021 01:56 PM

3rd
2-1-5


Mitch44

Mitch44 03-30-2021 02:00 PM

Good luck Tim on not such a great card. You definitely have some challenges going.

Mitch44

Mitch44 03-30-2021 02:02 PM

4th
4-8-5
Don't bet the house on this bunch.
Mitch44

So Cal Al 03-30-2021 02:33 PM

Tim: Join me. My printer is broken so I do my picks on pen and paper too. Still works well!

Mitch44 03-30-2021 02:44 PM

5th


7-5-3


Mitch44

Mitch44 03-30-2021 03:00 PM

6th


2-5-6


Mitch44


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.