![]() |
Looking beyong the numbers
Got this email from my buddy who likes to remain anonymous:
"Richie, Check this horse out. CT #10 MC $5000 3 YOup 6.5F I'm wondering if any of the Sartinians would have bet this horse. What make this horse a contender? Check this out: WORKOUTS 7-8---> 4F 50.4--------7 DAYS 7-1---> 5F 104.2-------7 DAYS 6-24-> 5F 104.3-------7 DAYS 6-17-> 4F 48.4---------9 DAYS 6-8---> 4F 51.1---------5 DAYS 6-3---> 5F 106.2-------5 DAYS 5-27-> 4F 52.1---------9 DAYS 5-18-> 3F 37.2 Assuming a 6F race, this horse would have run 5.6 races at 6F in a span of 49 days, which means, the horse would have run a race every 8.75 days. About that for CONDITIONING. My point is: how many people go as far as looking other factors in selecting contenders. I know the HAT doesn't, but there is only one Hat. I think this is a good example race for any handicapper to look behind the obvious. BTW, the horse came in 2nd. and paid 6.60/1. I didn't bet the race cause I had to cut the grass, beside I have been doing very good at CT in the last 2 days. I will send you my races readouts from Syn with the bets included. You might want to post the horse in question and see how many Sartinians would have bet him." |
1 Attachment(s)
screen shot of the horse
|
1 Attachment(s)
Ct 07/16 #10
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.