Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   NFL Week 5 Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15115)

CheckMark 10-06-2022 09:13 AM

NFL Week 5 Selections
 
1 Attachment(s)
2022 Contest Standings
1 HHE10 3-1
T-2 dogkatcher 2-2
T-2 gandalf380 2-2
T-2 teb21 2-2
T-5 Conley 1-3
T-5 ranchwest 1-3

Here are the current odds as of this morning:

Attachment 50419

Best of luck to all of our players this week! :D

dogkatcher 10-06-2022 02:14 PM

Dolphins -3.5

Early fade material.

teb21 10-08-2022 08:09 PM

Tennessee Titans -2.5

CheckMark 10-09-2022 06:37 AM

Titans-2.5

gandalf380 10-09-2022 08:55 AM

Jets

CheckMark 10-09-2022 10:30 AM

HHE10 selection this week is Chargers-2.5

ranchwest 10-09-2022 12:39 PM

Philadelphia

CheckMark 10-10-2022 10:25 AM

Week 5 Results
dogkatcher: Dolphins-3.5 LOSS
teb21: Tennessee Titans-2.5 WON
Conley: Titans-2.5 WON
gandalf380: Jets+3.5 WON
HHE10: Chargers-2.5 LOSS
rachwest: Philadelphia-5.5 LOSS

2022 Contest Standings
T-1 gandalf380 3-2
T-1 HHE10 3-2
T-1 teb21 3-2
T-4 Conley 2-3
T-4 dogkatcher 2-3
6 ranchwest 1-4

Things are getting very interesting as there is now a 3-way tie for 1st place between gandalf380 HHE10 and teb21! All 3 support a record of 3-2

Next week's slate of games look promising so be sure to choose wisely who to select! ;)

ranchwest 10-10-2022 12:45 PM

Sheesh, I take the #1 team, they jump off to a 14 point lead and then can't cover 5.5. I need a new strategy. lol

CheckMark 10-11-2022 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ranchwest (Post 147127)
Sheesh, I take the #1 team, they jump off to a 14 point lead and then can't cover 5.5. I need a new strategy. lol

It was a solid selection ranch they just, unfortunately, could not cover

Next week my friend I hope you can get a win!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.