Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Nice Ex hit in R3 @ MTH (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15905)

darmar 07-08-2023 04:55 PM

Nice Ex hit in R3 @ MTH
 
Tim and I ae playing MTH today and I got this Ex play in Race 3
Jul 08, 2023
10:37 AM Bet 43831447280891 Monmouth Park, Race 3, $2.00 EXA 3,5,7 / 2,3,5-7 $121.20 $24.00 I still havent got the screenshot posting down pat but my readout is the same as Tim's so you can see that putting the #2 under the 3/5/7 box got me the best payout of day for me
Darryl

Mitch44 07-08-2023 06:42 PM

Good call Darryl.

Mitch44

Lt1 07-08-2023 07:46 PM

Well done wingman. Way to crush a secondary target. Yoda is smiling from ear to ear,
OBI


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.