Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Races of Interest (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Late DD Hit Parx 9-10 7-10 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15911)

Lt1 07-10-2023 06:24 PM

Late DD Hit Parx 9-10 7-10
 
4 Attachment(s)
Caught the late dd. Here were my picks.
11:53 AM

PARX 7-10
TRK GOOD OFF TURF
R1 7-3-1-2
R2 3-6-7-9 LS5
R3 2-5-3-4
R4 4-1-5-2MDNS OFF TURF
R5 7-10-5-9
R6 11=1-3-10 OFF TURF
R7 10-7-9=8 LS1
R8 5-6-3-1
R9 8-7-3-2
R10 5-8-2-3 LS10
GOOD LUCK
Tim
The winning ticket
Jul 10 4:18:51 PM Complete Parx Racing 9 Double $6.00 3,7/5 $12.00 $62.40. $50.40
The winning combo
7[$7.80],5[$4.80]
Screen Shots
Attachment 51825

Attachment 51826

Attachment 51827

Attachment 51828
The R9 winner tiered 3rd BL/BL & 1 RX, the R10 winner tiered 2nd BL/BL & 1st RX. Since I had knocks against the 3 & 8 in r9 I went with the RX screen, In R10 I downgraded the 3 re multiple defects so again I went with the RX screen.
Tim

darmar 07-10-2023 06:53 PM

Nice work here today Obiwan. Sorry I couldn't suit up to provide high cover for you today
Luke

Lt1 07-10-2023 08:38 PM

Thanks Luke. Hope your day went as well as could be expected.
Obi

Mr.Pagine 07-10-2023 11:43 PM

Dontlookbackatall
 
Great job Tim.

How did "Dontlookbackatall" pay $7.80 ?
Westpoint Thoroughbreds are not shipping to Parx to come second.

Don't forget to cash!!
Jon

Lt1 07-11-2023 06:19 AM

Thanks Jon. Believe it or not a lot of shippers from NY flop here[except in Stakes races] so I guess the in crowd wasn't too high on it.
Tim

Mitch44 07-11-2023 09:29 AM

Nice work buddy.

Mitch44

Lt1 07-11-2023 10:10 AM

Thanks Mitch. Have to keep up with the monkey.
Tim


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.