Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   2023 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Races Handicapped (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16005)

Ted Craven 08-19-2023 10:27 PM

Races Handicapped
 
Here will be a few races we worked - some won at nice prices, some lost by some of us and won by others, and hopefully lessons learned.

Ted

Ted Craven 08-19-2023 10:51 PM

Alabama Stakes 2023
 
1 Attachment(s)
First off, today's Alabama Stakes.

Attachment 51989


Result 8 - 2 - 10


My own bets:

Win Dutch on 8-2, my key horses (won). The #2 Wet Paint was clearly top rated and I also included the #8 Randomized (winner) because it was the clearest Early horse and also had 3 decent 4-Factors, pretty good Workout figs and a generous 8-1 price (settled at 7-1)

I also bet an Exacta 8-2 / 1 (lost) and an Exacta box of 2-3-8 (won).
I was suspicious of #10 Defined although others made a good case for her. I think someone had the Trifecta.

This race put me nicely in a profit for the day and not bad profit for the 2 days, despite a few bloopers and missed wagering actions which we deconstructed in some detail at the Friday evening workshop (Friday Aug 18 Race 7, won by #6 Blue Devil). More on that race to follow ... !

Others who had good Alabama Stakes experience, please feel free to chime in! And ANY other races you played and won, or lost but learned some valuable lessons you want to share with the group.

Ted

Dap Daddi 08-20-2023 08:59 AM

Hello Pace Cap Members:
I'm curious to see if there are any postings for the Saratoga Sunday August 20, 2023 race card? The track I normally handicap and play not running any races today due to a pending Hurricane. I therefore thought I would turn my attention to the Saratoga race card. I would like to see who others have handicapped through the RDSS program!

Ted Craven 08-20-2023 09:27 AM

Hey Dap! I'll do my best for some pre-race selections today. Though, scratches and surface changes have been extensive the past few days and coming after 11:30am after I've done my initial work and leave for the track.

Also, for myself, I find it hard to focus on so many things at once in the load/chaotic racetrack environment - handicap, talk with people, wander the track a bit, upload to P&C ...

Still, I'll do my best. Good luck yourself!

Ted

shoeless 08-20-2023 11:02 AM

Thanks Ted for screenshot and explanation

Hope you and everyone else having good time

Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.