![]() |
SAR Sunday Aug 20
My take - Today's Selections (putting this in the Saratoga Meetup Forum)
Saratoga Sunday Aug 20 R1 5-12-4-1A (9=Lone E, should not be a threat) R2 6-3-5-4 (#3 is best E of 5 Es! #6 is lone OTE, use best E, best OTE and rest of Top 4 4F - 4 Factor - horses) R3 3-6-7-4 R4 3-5-4-2 (#6 too slow EP vs other Es 5,3) More to follow ... |
Ted: With the 3 horse scratched out of the 2nd race, I am leaning towards singling the 4 horse as she appears fresh. Again I don't know the New York racing circuit that well so I am relying on those of you that do.
|
Dap, I ended up passing - all prices to efficient and not enough value for the risk.
One day the #4 horse will hit! Ted |
Race 4 cashed. Bet Exacta Box 3-5-2 and Exacta Wheel 3 / 5-2.
FWIW, I chose to play the #2 instead of the #4 due mostly to its odds (7-1) and to its last race Tandem with the #3. Not really able to post in real time my planned wagers - tooo much gong on. But still having fun! Ted |
Charlie Bedard (gandalf) Selections
1 Attachment(s)
Here are Charlie B's selections for today, from the Saratoga Special local newspaper:
Attachment 51992 |
Race 5 - mostly FTS = no bets for me.
Based on workouts, on physicality inspection (thanks cratman!) and ProfitLine, we have 1-6-5 (the 3 top favourites) Ted |
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Attachment 51995 Ted |
Thanks Ted: There is a horse I plan to wager a $100.00 win bet. The 7 horse in race 10. Sin Nombre. Was bumped at the start in his last race at the start. The Jockey / Trainer combination is 23%. Again this is a hunch play!
|
Good luck Dap!
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.