Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Apv angle survey (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16389)

Lt1 03-12-2024 09:43 AM

Apv angle survey
 
I tracked the original survey I posted on a 100 horse survey I conducted on the APV Angle horse. Here it is
APV Angle Survey
During my recent webinar I mentioned the fact that I heard Bob Cochran, at a seminar[around 89-90] give out an angle he discovered involving the #2 APV ranked hose. Bob stated that he had discovered the when there was a difference of 1.40[or more] between the #1 and #2 APV horses the #2 was hitting the exacta at a good rate. For example the #1 horse APV is 1.76 and the #2 is 1.25. You would divide the 1.25 into the 1.76 getting a difference of 1.408. This qualifies the number 2 as an exotic play. This peeked my interest so I decided to conduct a survey to see if it was still relevant in todays' racing. I found 100 horses that met the requirement and here are the results,
Horses won placed showed off board.
100 12 16 8 64.
For those that wager on exactas and tris you may want to considered these horses in your plays along with the #1 APV as outlined in the 55% manual. These plays do not occur everyday. For those playing only 1 track a day[like me] don't get upset if you don't see 1 for several days. There will also be days when you may find 3 -4 on a card. Those playing multiple tracks should find more plays daily. Anyway there you have it folks. Have fun with it and hopefully increase your hit rate and profit.
Tim
__________________


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.