Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Selections (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Parx 9-21 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16751)

Lt1 09-21-2024 10:55 AM

Parx 9-21
 
PA DERBY DAY. Looks like it maybe chalky again today. My best guesses for the day
TRK FAST TURF FIRM
R1 PASS 2YR OLD MDNS 4FTS
R2 PASS 2YR OLD MDNS 5 FTS
R3 7-12-2-11 TURF
R4 PASS 2 YR OLDS 1 FTS
R5 PASS 2 YR OLDS 2 FTS
R6 6-2-3-5
R7 10-2-11-6
R8 9-1-3=2
R9 5-4-7-8
R10 6-3-4-10 LS1 TURF
R11 1-3-5-7 LS6
R12 6-3-2-1 LS8
R13 7-11-2-1 LS 6-5-10
R14 5-2-6-3 LS1 LS10
GOOD LUCK
TIM

barryt 09-21-2024 11:15 AM

Tx I’ll use this today.

Lt1 09-21-2024 11:30 AM

Good luck Barry. Most of the favs look legit but they still have to run the race. Maybe some prices in exotics.
Tim

shoeless 09-21-2024 12:40 PM

Good luck today Tim you may get a few good horses winning

I might have asked you before but how do you go about picking
pace lines

Jeff

barryt 09-21-2024 01:35 PM

R6 uncoupled Reid #5@5-1, #6@1-2 in 6 horse race. But to be fair was originally 8 horses so both well intended.

Lt1 09-21-2024 02:20 PM

I saw that Barry, Hopefully the angle works.
Tim

barryt 09-21-2024 02:20 PM

R7 Unc Ness #2 @7/2 and #6 @6-1. #2 definite contender sitting from cushy 2 post behind duelling 10 and 11.

Lt1 09-21-2024 02:29 PM

Thanks Jeff. I use the best of the last3 perceptor lines within1 fur of todays' dist & surface. I don't use lifetime best sr on older horses 5& up. I also don't like using a line that is more then 5 pts higher then the other lines in pps [unless it is the last line on a younger horse. And I avoid off track lines unless I have no choice.
Tim

shoeless 09-21-2024 02:32 PM

Thanks Tim for your explanation

Jeff

Lt1 09-21-2024 04:26 PM

R10 now off turf picks now are 1-7-4-2


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.