Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Synergism II A (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16823)

shoeless 11-01-2024 05:39 PM

Synergism II A
 
Hi

If anybody has a copy would appreciate getting one, I can trade you
something for it.

Thanks
Jeff

winning 11-05-2024 11:10 PM

Hi Jeff, What is Synergism II A? I have the original Synergic Math up, it was suppose to be the replacement for Synergism. I'm looking for Synergism 4. I ask Bob Purdy if i can purchase Synergism 4 from him, but he told me his computer crash, and he doesn't have it anymore. If you are anyone on here has Synergism 4. I would like have a copy, and then I would paid Bob Purdy. Thank-you, Brian.

shoeless 11-06-2024 12:28 PM

Brian

Synergism II A had an auto adjust.

Not sure why you would pay Bob for it, more than likely it is a
copy of one that I bought a long time ago. Houndog had updated
the par file which would be real old by now.

Jeff

.

shoeless 11-07-2024 10:25 AM

Winning check your PM

Jeff

shoeless 11-09-2024 11:55 AM

Well even though I was unable to find the software thank you to
everyone who looked at my post

Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.