Pace and Cap  - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up

Pace and Cap - Sartin Methodology & The Match Up (http://paceandcap.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Sartin Programs - Support, Discussion (http://paceandcap.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Synergism 3 (http://paceandcap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16837)

shoeless 11-10-2024 11:36 AM

Synergism 3
 
Hi

If anyone has updated the pars in it, I would appreciate being sent a copy.
I could trade you another older program for it or send you cash.

I am not breaking any rules here as I originally purchased the program from Bob many moons ago and my good friend Houndog updated it. No doubt it has been passed around many times over.

It's not that I am too cheap to buy the updated pars it is that I
would not know how to do it.

Thanks
Jeff


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.